Network 8000 software - Page 8
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by solarchick View Post
    We have an 8000 LCM that has worked consistently, but has a few quirks I would like to remedy. Maybe some one could help...
    The highest level password has been long lost so instead of being able to fix the time when power goes off forever, (which happens frequently here), we adjust our settings for occupancy by figuring out how far off the clock is.
    Does anyone know what the default password is? Is there a default password? (Yes I am going to tear apart the unit to change the battery.)
    I could also use a copy of the programmers manual, F23120. Could someone e-mail it to me?
    Press the <+ and -> keys together to get to the current status screen then press ENTER to get KEYPAD CODE to display.
    The default level 6 password is UP ARROW, RIGHT ARROW, ENTER. (separate keystrokes).
    If the LCM is under a GCM then you can "synchronize clocks" under the SYSTEM menu to set the time and date provided the GCM is correct.
    Why are you going to tear it apart to get to the battery?

Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by snmartin View Post
    Press the <+ and -> keys together to get to the current status screen then press ENTER to get KEYPAD CODE to display.
    The default level 6 password is UP ARROW, RIGHT ARROW, ENTER. (separate keystrokes).
    If the LCM is under a GCM then you can "synchronize clocks" under the SYSTEM menu to set the time and date provided the GCM is correct.
    Why are you goint to tear it apart to get to the battery?
    The battery hasn't been changed since the unit was put in in 2000. I'm pretty sure it's dead. Could I be wrong?

Looking for programming manual for xpsi

Inherited site with about 60 MZ2 controllers on an ASD bus. The controllers themselves appear to be fairly robust. But found the control logic improper for the AHUs economizer dampers. Need to correct. Also inherited XPSI and an old laptop but no manual. I’m looking for F-23118.

Can anyone help?
    Thanks in advance.

SkyJumper

I mailed you what I have for manuals.
    Good luck.

Your mailbox is full.

More about XPSI

Hello all,
    I am working on a site and have to replace 2 MN-FLO3T's and I have XPSI but am unfamiliar on how to use it. I need to retrieve the existing configuration from the old ones then download that config to the new units. Any manuals or help is appreciated.

Thanks, Wayne

Manuals

Hi,
    I have mailed you what I have. Good luck, I hope they are what you need.
    Raqmenace

Thanks

Thanks that manual will be extremely useful for this site. I still do have a need for other manuals on XPSI

Would still love manuals

I have talked to someone and it turns out I was using wrong software. I was trying to use XPSI and I needed to hook up to the network t-stats and use MNETCI. I would still love more manuals as I like to read to learn. Thanks in advance.

Wayne

XPSI

OK, me too I guess. Just inherited a site with many Microzone II controllers. Has XPSI w/ Niagara. I supervise maintenance customers with almost every controls system you can name, but this one is new to me. I have access to a retired tech (even older than I am!). I need a programmer's manual for this block code. I have figured out some of it but "flip-flop"? come on! Anyone who can direct me to a book or e-mail me some help? This old guy would sure appreciate the help.

Get hold of Allen at http://www.abcontrolsusa.com/ he can set you up with the manuals.

MZII manual

Quote Originally Posted by boardsmoker View Post
    automate_it,
    You've got mail.

Best regards,
    Boardsmoker
    Do you have the MZII manual in pdf? I would like a copy.

Kevin Brock

do u neeed microzone literature give me ur e-mail address
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinbrock View Post
    Do you have the MZII manual in pdf? I would like a copy.

Kevin Brock

Microzone II "Current status" display problem

Hallo,
    I am facing a problem of displaying “Current status” from Microzone II controller.
    The current status display appears with gargled characters and the numbers are not readable.

Is any of you have faced this and have a solution ??

I am using a laptop with windows 98 OS and using ZPSIPC.EXE program to access the controller. Tried with a machine with XP OS but gives the same result.

The Microzone II controller is not in a network. It is stand-alone.

All programming and edit functions working perfectly expect the gargled display

Display problem appears only in 3 screens.
    1. Current status display
    2. All point History
    3. Trend screen.

Any help ??

Regards
    K J.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast