Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast
    I could use the MZ2 programmers, well as the operators manual. Had 5 buildings with BC dumped on me. I am familiar with T.A.C, but know bubkiss on BC. Thanks in advance Wahdee

Network 8000 Programming Manuals

I have a job coming up that will be replacing 2 GCM's with Jaces using the ASD driver. I need a copys of the GCM, MicroZone2 & PEM programming manuals. Can anyone help me here. I worked for an Invensys distributor a couple of years ago but had to leave all the manuals when I left. I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

Hi all,

Im a technician & we have NW8000, GCM, & Siebe system to monitor HVAC operation. Im very much appreciate if you can send me any documentations about these system.

Thanks in advance!!

rocketz

Angry Eureka!

Quote Originally Posted by rocketz View Post
    Hi all,

Im a technician & we have NW8000, GCM, & Siebe system to monitor HVAC operation. Im very much appreciate if you can send me any documentations about these system.

Thanks in advance!!

rocketz
    As I was going thru some of my soon to be ex co-workers piles of crap on his desk, looking for any documents, I found the manual for several of the BC systems. I do not remember which ones there were. I know that one is the NW8000 programmers guide. I spent all day tracing fiber lines all over the 14 different buildings we have at our complex, just to find out that he had done just about everything you could do to mess the system up. We are talking putting jumpers into configarations that are not even in the manuals, hotwiring GCMs directely back to the host off one of the resistors on the LAN term. I am going to have to completely go thru and rewire everything. Sounds like fun doesn't it? Anyways I will be copying all of them to PDFs after I get everything back up and running. May be awhile, so please be patient.
    Last edited by Wahdee; 02-11-2010 at 11:08 PM. Reason: spelling DOOH!

Quote Originally Posted by Wahdee View Post
    As I was going thru some of my soon to be ex co-workers piles of crap on his desk, looking for any documents, I found the manual for several of the BC systems. I do not remember which ones there were. I know that one is the NW8000 programmers guide. I spent all day tracing fiber lines all over the 14 different buildings we have at our complex, just to find out that he had done just about everything you could do to mess the system up. We are talking putting jumpers into configarations that are not even in the manuals, hotwiring GCMs directely back to the host off one of the resistors on the LAN term. I am going to have to completely go thru and rewire everything. Sounds like fun doesn't it? Anyways I will be copying all of them to PDFs after I get everything back up and running. May be awhile, so please be patient.
    what a challenging work you have there! No problem, dont rush. Thanks

I dont think its too much challenging..programing of MZ2 and pem are very much similar..u just need learn to xpsi..its a dos based programing software...just install the vserial service in ur station service contianer so u can connect it through ur jace..i will send u the xpsi manual..just give me ur email..
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketz View Post
    what a challenging work you have there! No problem, dont rush. Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mujtaba12 View Post
    I dont think its too much challenging..programing of MZ2 and pem are very much similar..u just need learn to xpsi..its a dos based programing software...just install the vserial service in ur station service contianer so u can connect it through ur jace..i will send u the xpsi manual..just give me ur email..
    that would be very nice!! i have email on my profile. TIA!

Ex-Man

Have you used Smartware? You send them a backup and they send you the completed project.

http://www.smartwaretech.com/Nw8kConversionService.aspx

Wahdee and anyone else still needing,

I work for Schneider Electric, Formerly TAC and can help you take care of any Barber Coleman issues that you may have. I have been put in a position here in Las Vegas that has exposed me to more Net 8 than I can shake a stick at, as a result I have a huge knowledge base when it comes to all devices on a asd network including integrator to micronet

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Man View Post
    I have a job coming up that will be replacing 2 GCM's with Jaces using the ASD driver. I need a copys of the GCM, MicroZone2 & PEM programming manuals. Can anyone help me here. I worked for an Invensys distributor a couple of years ago but had to leave all the manuals when I left. I'm hoping someone here can help me out.
    Just to backup what has already stated smartware is surely the only way to go. Use their utility to do the block dump, submit the file pay the 20 bucks get your block diagram, load the Serial service into the unc and get crackin on the shadow objects and linking... I would say that we are currently doing about 20 of the GCM to UNC R2 style conversions right now and by the time we are done I am sure I will be doing them in my sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSalgado View Post
    Wahdee and anyone else still needing,

I work for Schneider Electric, Formerly TAC and can help you take care of any Barber Coleman issues that you may have. I have been put in a position here in Las Vegas that has exposed me to more Net 8 than I can shake a stick at, as a result I have a huge knowledge base when it comes to all devices on a asd network including integrator to micronet
    I have a couple of MZII collecting dust in the garage, but have been searching for info for a while to get connected and interrogate/learn about their programming.

Any manuals/software would be appreciated, and especially the connection lead/details - I believe it is RS485 via the centre two pins? (ASD bus?).
    Any definate info would be great - to save me destroying them!

Many, many thanks in advance.

network 8000 LCM

We have an 8000 LCM that has worked consistently, but has a few quirks I would like to remedy. Maybe some one could help...
    The highest level password has been long lost so instead of being able to fix the time when power goes off forever, (which happens frequently here), we adjust our settings for occupancy by figuring out how far off the clock is.
    Does anyone know what the default password is? Is there a default password? (Yes I am going to tear apart the unit to change the battery.)
    I could also use a copy of the programmers manual, F23120. Could someone e-mail it to me?

Quote Originally Posted by solarchick View Post
    We have an 8000 LCM that has worked consistently, but has a few quirks I would like to remedy. Maybe some one could help...
    The highest level password has been long lost so instead of being able to fix the time when power goes off forever, (which happens frequently here), we adjust our settings for occupancy by figuring out how far off the clock is.
    Does anyone know what the default password is? Is there a default password? (Yes I am going to tear apart the unit to change the battery.)
    I could also use a copy of the programmers manual, F23120. Could someone e-mail it to me?
    Press the <+ and -> keys together to get to the current status screen then press ENTER to get KEYPAD CODE to display.
    The default level 6 password is UP ARROW, RIGHT ARROW, ENTER. (separate keystrokes).
    If the LCM is under a GCM then you can "synchronize clocks" under the SYSTEM menu to set the time and date provided the GCM is correct.
    Why are you goint to tear it apart to get to the battery?

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast