+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Network 8000 software

Post Likes
    Hi all,

Im a technician & we have NW8000, GCM, & Siebe system to monitor HVAC operation. Im very much appreciate if you can send me any documentations about these system.

Thanks in advance!!

rocketz

Post Likes

Angry Eureka!

Quote Originally Posted by rocketz View Post
    Hi all,

Im a technician & we have NW8000, GCM, & Siebe system to monitor HVAC operation. Im very much appreciate if you can send me any documentations about these system.

Thanks in advance!!

rocketz
    As I was going thru some of my soon to be ex co-workers piles of crap on his desk, looking for any documents, I found the manual for several of the BC systems. I do not remember which ones there were. I know that one is the NW8000 programmers guide. I spent all day tracing fiber lines all over the 14 different buildings we have at our complex, just to find out that he had done just about everything you could do to mess the system up. We are talking putting jumpers into configarations that are not even in the manuals, hotwiring GCMs directely back to the host off one of the resistors on the LAN term. I am going to have to completely go thru and rewire everything. Sounds like fun doesn't it? Anyways I will be copying all of them to PDFs after I get everything back up and running. May be awhile, so please be patient.
    Last edited by Wahdee; 02-11-2010 at 10:08 PM. Reason: spelling DOOH!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahdee View Post
    As I was going thru some of my soon to be ex co-workers piles of crap on his desk, looking for any documents, I found the manual for several of the BC systems. I do not remember which ones there were. I know that one is the NW8000 programmers guide. I spent all day tracing fiber lines all over the 14 different buildings we have at our complex, just to find out that he had done just about everything you could do to mess the system up. We are talking putting jumpers into configarations that are not even in the manuals, hotwiring GCMs directely back to the host off one of the resistors on the LAN term. I am going to have to completely go thru and rewire everything. Sounds like fun doesn't it? Anyways I will be copying all of them to PDFs after I get everything back up and running. May be awhile, so please be patient.
    what a challenging work you have there! No problem, dont rush. Thanks

Post Likes
    I dont think its too much challenging..programing of MZ2 and pem are very much similar..u just need learn to xpsi..its a dos based programing software...just install the vserial service in ur station service contianer so u can connect it through ur jace..i will send u the xpsi manual..just give me ur email..
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketz View Post
    what a challenging work you have there! No problem, dont rush. Thanks

Post Likes

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mujtaba12 View Post
    I dont think its too much challenging..programing of MZ2 and pem are very much similar..u just need learn to xpsi..its a dos based programing software...just install the vserial service in ur station service contianer so u can connect it through ur jace..i will send u the xpsi manual..just give me ur email..
    that would be very nice!! i have email on my profile. TIA!

Post Likes

Ex-Man

Have you used Smartware? You send them a backup and they send you the completed project.

http://www.smartwaretech.com/Nw8kConversionService.aspx

Post Likes
    Wahdee and anyone else still needing,

I work for Schneider Electric, Formerly TAC and can help you take care of any Barber Coleman issues that you may have. I have been put in a position here in Las Vegas that has exposed me to more Net 8 than I can shake a stick at, as a result I have a huge knowledge base when it comes to all devices on a asd network including integrator to micronet

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Man View Post
    I have a job coming up that will be replacing 2 GCM's with Jaces using the ASD driver. I need a copys of the GCM, MicroZone2 & PEM programming manuals. Can anyone help me here. I worked for an Invensys distributor a couple of years ago but had to leave all the manuals when I left. I'm hoping someone here can help me out.
    Just to backup what has already stated smartware is surely the only way to go. Use their utility to do the block dump, submit the file pay the 20 bucks get your block diagram, load the Serial service into the unc and get crackin on the shadow objects and linking... I would say that we are currently doing about 20 of the GCM to UNC R2 style conversions right now and by the time we are done I am sure I will be doing them in my sleep!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSalgado View Post
    Wahdee and anyone else still needing,

I work for Schneider Electric, Formerly TAC and can help you take care of any Barber Coleman issues that you may have. I have been put in a position here in Las Vegas that has exposed me to more Net 8 than I can shake a stick at, as a result I have a huge knowledge base when it comes to all devices on a asd network including integrator to micronet
    I have a couple of MZII collecting dust in the garage, but have been searching for info for a while to get connected and interrogate/learn about their programming.

Any manuals/software would be appreciated, and especially the connection lead/details - I believe it is RS485 via the centre two pins? (ASD bus?).
    Any definate info would be great - to save me destroying them!

Many, many thanks in advance.

Post Likes

network 8000 LCM

We have an 8000 LCM that has worked consistently, but has a few quirks I would like to remedy. Maybe some one could help...
    The highest level password has been long lost so instead of being able to fix the time when power goes off forever, (which happens frequently here), we adjust our settings for occupancy by figuring out how far off the clock is.
    Does anyone know what the default password is? Is there a default password? (Yes I am going to tear apart the unit to change the battery.)
    I could also use a copy of the programmers manual, F23120. Could someone e-mail it to me?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by solarchick View Post
    We have an 8000 LCM that has worked consistently, but has a few quirks I would like to remedy. Maybe some one could help...
    The highest level password has been long lost so instead of being able to fix the time when power goes off forever, (which happens frequently here), we adjust our settings for occupancy by figuring out how far off the clock is.
    Does anyone know what the default password is? Is there a default password? (Yes I am going to tear apart the unit to change the battery.)
    I could also use a copy of the programmers manual, F23120. Could someone e-mail it to me?
    Press the <+ and -> keys together to get to the current status screen then press ENTER to get KEYPAD CODE to display.
    The default level 6 password is UP ARROW, RIGHT ARROW, ENTER. (separate keystrokes).
    If the LCM is under a GCM then you can "synchronize clocks" under the SYSTEM menu to set the time and date provided the GCM is correct.
    Why are you goint to tear it apart to get to the battery?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by solarchick View Post
    Press the <+ and -> keys together to get to the current status screen then press ENTER to get KEYPAD CODE to display.
    The default level 6 password is UP ARROW, RIGHT ARROW, ENTER. (separate keystrokes).
    If the LCM is under a GCM then you can "synchronize clocks" under the SYSTEM menu to set the time and date provided the GCM is correct.
    Why are you going to tear it apart to get to the battery?

Post Likes

Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by snmartin View Post
    Why are you goint to tear it apart to get to the battery?
    The battery hasn't been changed since the unit was put in in 2000. I'm pretty sure it's dead. Could I be wrong?

Post Likes

Looking for programming manual for xpsi

Inherited site with about 60 MZ2 controllers on an ASD bus. The controllers themselves appear to be fairly robust. But found the control logic improper for the AHUs economizer dampers. Need to correct. Also inherited XPSI and an old laptop but no manual. I’m looking for F-23118.

Can anyone help?
    Thanks in advance.

Post Likes

SkyJumper

I mailed you what I have for manuals.
    Good luck.

Your mailbox is full.

Post Likes

More about XPSI

Hello all,
    I am working on a site and have to replace 2 MN-FLO3T's and I have XPSI but am unfamiliar on how to use it. I need to retrieve the existing configuration from the old ones then download that config to the new units. Any manuals or help is appreciated.

Thanks, Wayne

Post Likes

Manuals

Hi,
    I have mailed you what I have. Good luck, I hope they are what you need.
    Raqmenace

Post Likes

Thanks

Thanks that manual will be extremely useful for this site. I still do have a need for other manuals on XPSI

Post Likes

Would still love manuals

I have talked to someone and it turns out I was using wrong software. I was trying to use XPSI and I needed to hook up to the network t-stats and use MNETCI. I would still love more manuals as I like to read to learn. Thanks in advance.

Wayne

Post Likes

XPSI

OK, me too I guess. Just inherited a site with many Microzone II controllers. Has XPSI w/ Niagara. I supervise maintenance customers with almost every controls system you can name, but this one is new to me. I have access to a retired tech (even older than I am!). I need a programmer's manual for this block code. I have figured out some of it but "flip-flop"? come on! Anyone who can direct me to a book or e-mail me some help? This old guy would sure appreciate the help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in