+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Network 8000 software

Post Likes
    B&B electronics

Model 485LPRJ

Post Likes
    Thank you MDaly. How about that software, anyone?

Post Likes
    Wouldn't mind some software myself. I visited site on 04-08-09. They have a ton of this stuff on site. 2-GCM's, 1-LCM, and a crapton of Microzone controllers. The biggest problem they have right now is an OAT sensor that they have overridden to 28deg. Checked the sensor and the wire and they look alright. Looking at either a bad AI on microzone controller or bad programming. I do not know where to look at the programming and with what. It is tied into an AI on Microzone Mod-CVV-90010. If anyone has any specific info on this controller letme know. Thanks. Is that Mod of Microzone a Microzone II?
    He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask any questions is a fool forever.

Post Likes
    Need software, willing to buy, borrow, and yes this is the begging part. Can some kind sole please point me in the right direction? -Thank you

Post Likes

Smile

Found what I needed. Thanks

Post Likes

Manuals

I had a computer meltdown, and I'm still reloading files.
    I will send out what I have as it becomes available.

Boardsmoker

Post Likes
    I could sure use a copy of "Network 8000 GCM/LCM Programmer's Manual". Also, once I the code out of the PLC,can anyine tell me if there is some software that would allow me to print the code out or view it on a PC ? Thanks, David

Post Likes

Network 8000 GCM/LCM Programmer's Manual

Quote Originally Posted by escompany1 View Post
    I could sure use a copy of "Network 8000 GCM/LCM Programmer's Manual". Also, once I the code out of the PLC,can anyine tell me if there is some software that would allow me to print the code out or view it on a PC ? Thanks, David
    Upon further investigation, I have determined that I have manual F-23120-1 "Network 8000 GCM/LCM Programmer's Manual", but I need F-32118 "Microzone II Programmer's Manual". Also, I still need software that will allow me to view/print the function block code. Can anyone giver me some advice/help with this?

Post Likes
    Look up "Auto Block" this was the only way to graphically represent the programming in a MZ2 or GCM/LCM.

Post Likes

Programmer's Manual

Hi all,

Just stumbled on this site and glad I did. I'm in urgent need of a manual for XPSI. I need to reconfigure a Microzone on Tuesday to add a couple temperature inputs, and I really have no idea what I'm doing!

I've watched over the shoulders of one who's knowledgeable, but I don't think he'll be around to assist, so I'll be flying solo. Any documentation or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm an electrical engineer w/tons of PLC/SCADA/VB programming under my belt, but have never dealt with XPSI before, so any info I have before hand will help to avoid looking quite so green when I'm onsite.

Thanks in advance!
    gcb

Post Likes
    Upon further investigation, I have determined that I have manual F-23120-1 "Network 8000 GCM/LCM Programmer's Manual", but I need F-32118 "Microzone II Programmer's Manual". Also, I still need software that will allow me to view/print the function block code. Can anyone giver me some advice/help with this?
    escompany1 put your email in your profile.

Post Likes

I would use http://services.smartwaretech.com/ they have an online auto dock tool that will take your uploads and create visio drawings of all the programming. It works great I use it a lot.

Post Likes
    Thanks boardsmoker...I have now put my email address in my profile...David

Post Likes
    you've got mail

Post Likes
    I am working in a hospital with a whole bunch of GCMs and a Signal front end system. It sounds like I found the right place to get information. I have been looking for the programming manuals for network 8000. If anyone can assist, I would be greatful.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pts979 View Post
    I am working in a hospital with a whole bunch of GCMs and a Signal front end system. It sounds like I found the right place to get information. I have been looking for the programming manuals for network 8000. If anyone can assist, I would be greatful.

You've got mail.
    Regards,
    Boardsmoker

Post Likes
    Thanks boardsmoker. Just what I was looking for.

Post Likes

re: you've got mail

Quote Originally Posted by boardsmoker View Post
    you've got mail
    Thanks for your help...you are a "Great American".....

Post Likes
    I am also working on a system with GCMs and a Signal front end system. I need the programming manuals for network 8000. If anyone can assist, I would be greatful.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by curyljmo View Post
    I am also working on a system with GCMs and a Signal front end system. I need the programming manuals for network 8000. If anyone can assist, I would be greatful.
    Put your email address in your profile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in