+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Network 8000 software

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbruser View Post
    Does anyone have a copy of MNET-CI? WINDOWS 98 OR XP VISTA OKAY. HARD DRIVE CRASHED AND LOST MY ORIGINAL, I ALSO HAVE PSI TOOLS DISK THAT INCLUDES IT BUT LOST SERIAL NUMBER. APPRECIATE ANY HELP, UP PROVERBIAL CREEK WITHOUT A PADDLE.
    I think I posted a link somewhere else on here where I uploaded the newer version. Anyways, you've got mail

Post Likes
    Thanks punk0r1f1c, I really appreciate it. I also was able to obtain from the manufacturer, the last version of the full psi program that will has all 8 of the programs zipped together. let me know if anyone needs it. tried this program with windows 10 and it works!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Btech View Post
    I am using a dell laptop Lattitude 820, with a Patton Model 2085bc rs232 to rs 485 converter.
    Hey bud, you ever get this one answered? I'm having the EXACT same problem. Hardware verified in good shape.

Faith, Family, Freedom, and Integrity. Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbruser View Post
    Thanks punk0r1f1c, I really appreciate it. I also was able to obtain from the manufacturer, the last version of the full psi program that will has all 8 of the programs zipped together. let me know if anyone needs it. tried this program with windows 10 and it works!
    Hey bruser, what kind of hardware are you using to make windows 10 able to run PSI? I'm guessing you're using virtualization as well?

Faith, Family, Freedom, and Integrity. Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith.

Post Likes
    Windows 10 should have no problem installing running PSI v4.1 and any of the associated programs.
    To actually connect to controllers you need a USB->232 or USB->485 and then setup that COM port in PSI.

Post Likes
    I currently have SIGNAL running on a win95 OS with a HASP4 key, and I'm trying to install SIGNAL onto a XP machine. The problem there is the 5.0 software I have is a demo version and doesnt have the correct serial to link with the hasp key, so when i try to run it on xp i get the program is not enabled message

My question is, is there some way to modify the reg file to change the serial, or am I just throwing my wishes down a well?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Glantz496 View Post
    I currently have SIGNAL running on a win95 OS with a HASP4 key, and I'm trying to install SIGNAL onto a XP machine. The problem there is the 5.0 software I have is a demo version and doesnt have the correct serial to link with the hasp key, so when i try to run it on xp i get the program is not enabled message

My question is, is there some way to modify the reg file to change the serial, or am I just throwing my wishes down a well?
    It has to be at lease 18 years. But I recall if you simply delete the password file, your good. No key needed.
    Controls, the cause of... and solution to... all your HVAC problems.

One phone call is worth a thousand emails.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by control$ View Post
    It has to be at lease 18 years. But I recall if you simply delete the password file, your good. No key needed.
    Which file name? Every time I remove the reg file it repopulates when I start setup

Post Likes
    Which file name? Every time I remove the reg file it repopulates when I start setup
    Like I said, I left Siebe in 2000. I don't recall the exact file name, but it was fairly easy to find. I never had a key on my laptop. Delete thd text and save the file.
    Controls, the cause of... and solution to... all your HVAC problems.

One phone call is worth a thousand emails.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by control$ View Post
    Like I said, I left Siebe in 2000. I don't recall the exact file name, but it was fairly easy to find. I never had a key on my laptop. Delete thd text and save the file.
    Is that file before or after install?

I will have to look next time I am at the site.
    Thanks for the help

Post Likes

If you need me to help to get the 5.0 software demo unlock (full unlock) and run without HASP4 key(seriously) I can help you, as the exchange I need the 5.0 software setup file as I only have the 4.4.1 version.

Email me if you interested.

Post Likes
    does anyone have the Signal Software? trying to find it and I keep running into dead ends.

Post Likes
    1 have 2 sets on floppy’s if you want I can get them to you

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilp172 View Post
    1 have 2 sets on floppy’s if you want I can get them to you
    Ok, please copy the floppy to your hard drive and zip them, finally provide me the link to download to my personal email : azmizolkepli@gmail.com

I can unlock everything but i need the below information.

1. What name and serial number you want to be (we can customized them) in the license signal software?
    2. What driver to be include in the license? Barber Colman, Robershaw and etc?

Once I get the download link I will provide the license file call signal.dcf for you to place in the disk one.

Regards,
    Azmi

Post Likes
    dlip172 can you send me the files electronically?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by nashby1214 View Post
    dlip172 can you send me the files electronically?
    I can’t send electronically , I can put them on eBay for 20$ +10$ Shipping LMK

Post Likes
    can you send me a DM with the ebay link?

Post Likes
    I will tommorow.

Post Likes
    Send me your address I’ll send it To you for 0$. Don’t want to setup eBay acct

Post Likes
    Where might I find a copy of XPSI to download? Even Schneider doesn't seem to have it.
    thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in