Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Still hoping someone can help me with setup of laptop, XPSI not connecting to MZII or Pem. Thank you

Are you talking direct or network? did you try different baud rates?

Quote Originally Posted by #1servicetech View Post
    Are you talking direct or network? did you try different baud rates?
    I am talking direct to microzone, and yes I have tried all baud rates and both comm ports.

Quote Originally Posted by Btech View Post
    I am talking direct to microzone, and yes I have tried all baud rates and both comm ports.
    What kind of rs485 converter are you using? did you try it on something else to see if it is working?

Also what type of laptop are you using , a lot of the newer ones do not have enough power on the port for certain models of RS485 convertors.

I am using a dell laptop Lattitude 820, with a Patton Model 2085bc rs232 to rs 485 converter.

Hi everyone,
    I too have a Network 8000 system and need to make changes as the GCM is being replaced with a Jace.I have discovered the PEM's and the MZ11 checked the logic blocks in the GCM with hyper-terminal but need a little bit more point mapping information etc. Any advice on any gotchas and manuals for programing PEM's MZ11 and GCM's would be appreciated. My Email is in my profile Thank You

GB

System 8000

Can anyone help me out here?

Cal1
    We have done probably 100 of these integration to AX. I would say that doing this probably is more that I could post in a forum. If you are using the infocon driver the mapping of the points isn't difficult but you have to have a bit of network 8000 knowledge to tie it all together. We are available on and hourly basis for tech support if your interested in an option like that. We can remote into your computer and get you going with what you need. If your pretty control system savvy I would say that a few hours of our time and we could get you laid out as to what you need to do.

Hi ControlTec,
    Thank you for the reply I am really looking for a PEM1 programers manual and a GCM programers manual.I appreciate the feedback and yes I am using the infocon driver.I can see all the block data and the point data I need to ID the DV and AV parameters hence I need the manual.I thought maybe someone here could help me out.And yes I guess you could say that I have written a few lines of code in my day.

GB

Cal1 I sent you an email with the GCM manual. I don't have a copy of the PEM manual.

You said awhile ago you had a link for the 8000 manuals. Would you share that with me? I too just just recieved a number of buildings with no documentation. So anything you can share would help.
    Thanks.

cwellsra I just sent you an email with a link to download the documentation that you requested. Let me know if you need any help!

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast