Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The_USC_2001 View Post
    ALC has a great replacement for the Microzone II Modules. It is called a WebZONE. You take the internal board out of Microzone and replace it with the Automated Logic WebZONE board and just like that is is now a ALC Module.
    It's better then an ALC module. If you have the budget to replace them all this is the way to go. Slick replacement, all wiring , controller housing/terminal blocks and end devices remain. You might/probably have to run new comm.

kontrol out
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Open protocols? You can't handle open protocols!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

Pem Programming

Quote Originally Posted by scarletspider View Post
    We had two PEM's go out ( relay blew out a hole in its side) we ordered replacements and installed them with proper address but i guess there is some specific programming just for the PEMs ....does anyone have any on programming the PEM...please let me know ...email is in my profile...its running psi through a win98 computer off of the gcm8000
    Scarlet,

I could program the PEMs for you if you have one from a like application with a program in it already. It can be copied out and reloaded into a replacement PEM.

If anyone out there has a copy of zpsipc and or psi software they would sell, let me know.

eezie

I've just inherited a network 8000 system, looks like it was installed in 1990. can't believe this thing still works ! I could use any manuals (especially programming), advice, etc.

I have NETWORK 8000 systems ( from 1 LCM to major networks ) installed in 1988 that are still working with no problems .

Where abouts are you located ?

I'm in Utah, the building with the network 8000 is in Orem. It's been pretty neglected, but so far it seems the control system is mostly working aside from some contractors hacking out parts, and some bad sensors.

Have a box of manuals coming back from a buildng thats being demolished , should be a completre set of NETWORK 8000 operator and programming manuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Control Man View Post
    Have a box of manuals coming back from a buildng thats being demolished , should be a completre set of NETWORK 8000 operator and programming manuals.
    Let's talk ! Email me

I will get in touch as soon as I get the books likely tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Will let you know whats available. Building had older GCM , MZIIs and a few LCM's

Most of the books are still available new from a supplier in California if your ocal rep will not sell them to you.

Quote Originally Posted by mujtaba12 View Post
    I have network 8000 manual does anyone need that
    Can I please have a copy of the Network 8000 manual? Thanks

Anyone that still has the manuals for Microzone II's and the XPSI software your help would be greatly appreciated! My email is in my profile.

Sean

Network 8000

If anyone is dealing with Network 8000, I worked on the stuff for 23 years. I know a lot about it. I may be interested in getting involved in projects if the money is right. Please respond if interested.

Hi all,

We have NW800 MZII, GCM, & SIEBE workstation but the problem is I dont have manuals for these. Any manuals is very much appreciated. My email is in my profile. TIA

How about the psi software. I need to get my hands on a copy. computer attached to the network 8000 gcm 's hard drive die, I need to reload the operating system.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast