Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 161920212223242526
    Post Likes
    I currently have SIGNAL running on a win95 OS with a HASP4 key, and I'm trying to install SIGNAL onto a XP machine. The problem there is the 5.0 software I have is a demo version and doesnt have the correct serial to link with the hasp key, so when i try to run it on xp i get the program is not enabled message

My question is, is there some way to modify the reg file to change the serial, or am I just throwing my wishes down a well?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Glantz496 View Post
    I currently have SIGNAL running on a win95 OS with a HASP4 key, and I'm trying to install SIGNAL onto a XP machine. The problem there is the 5.0 software I have is a demo version and doesnt have the correct serial to link with the hasp key, so when i try to run it on xp i get the program is not enabled message

My question is, is there some way to modify the reg file to change the serial, or am I just throwing my wishes down a well?
    It has to be at lease 18 years. But I recall if you simply delete the password file, your good. No key needed.
    Controls, the cause of... and solution to... all your HVAC problems.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by control$ View Post
    It has to be at lease 18 years. But I recall if you simply delete the password file, your good. No key needed.
    Which file name? Every time I remove the reg file it repopulates when I start setup

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Glantz496 View Post
    Which file name? Every time I remove the reg file it repopulates when I start setup
    Like I said, I left Siebe in 2000. I don't recall the exact file name, but it was fairly easy to find. I never had a key on my laptop. Delete thd text and save the file.
    Controls, the cause of... and solution to... all your HVAC problems.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by control$ View Post
    Like I said, I left Siebe in 2000. I don't recall the exact file name, but it was fairly easy to find. I never had a key on my laptop. Delete thd text and save the file.
    Is that file before or after install?

I will have to look next time I am at the site.
    Thanks for the help

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 161920212223242526