+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Network 8000 software

Post Likes
    You said awhile ago you had a link for the 8000 manuals. Would you share that with me? I too just just recieved a number of buildings with no documentation. So anything you can share would help.
    Thanks.

Post Likes
    cwellsra I just sent you an email with a link to download the documentation that you requested. Let me know if you need any help!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqmenace View Post
    I just sent you the manuals that Automate_it sent to me.
    Good luck
    Hi friend.
    Can you send the manuals to me, too?
    I appreciate your help!

Post Likes

Manuals

Quote Originally Posted by boardsmoker View Post
    you've got mail
    Please my friend, could you send programming manuals to my email too?
    I really need these manuals to get my facilities working again.

Post Likes
    mujtaba12,
    Can you send me the manual for xpsi? My email is in my profile.
    THANKS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mujtaba12 View Post
    I dont think its too much challenging..programing of MZ2 and pem are very much similar..u just need learn to xpsi..its a dos based programing software...just install the vserial service in ur station service contianer so u can connect it through ur jace..i will send u the xpsi manual..just give me ur email..

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqmenace View Post
    Hi,
    I have mailed you what I have. Good luck, I hope they are what you need.
    Raqmenace
    Ragmenace,
    Could you send those GCM/Microzone/PEM/XPSI manuals to my email, too?
    My email is in my profile!

Post Likes
    controltec I was wondering if you could send me the link as well I now have 3 sites under contract. Current we are blind on the one site as the PC failed and they cannot locate the software. We are looking at a JACE solution but would like a little more information on the GCM and Microzone programming. Currently looking for a copy of XPSI to borrow or purchase. Thanks for any help.

Post Likes
    tex065,
    I can send a copy of xpsi, just make sure your email is updated in your profile

Post Likes
    Vitinrj - can I get in on that action also?

Post Likes
    Text065 and USC Anteater
    my email is in my profile. If you shoot me an email I will send you a dropbox link to download all that you will need.

Post Likes
    I would greatly appreciate it if someone could lead me in a direction to download XPSI V4.1.

Post Likes
    electronicchris

I sent you a link in your email with all the stuff that you will need. Let me know if you need anymore help. We specialize in integrating these system into Niagara AX.

Post Likes
    controltec

Thanks much. That is exactly what I needed. I have been stressing over that for days. Today is a good day.

Post Likes

Really need the systems 8000 software if available.

Quote Originally Posted by HVAC Teacher View Post
    motec, I can send you those files if you need them. My email address is in my profile. My distributer gave them to me free because he laughed when I told them I had several buidings with them. He couldn't believe they were still being used. It always amazes me how long some of our stuff holds up (or not).
    If you are still on this site, and have the software that would be amazingly helpful. We have a church that purchased a building several years ago. The bc systems 8000 will be $250000 to upgrade if we cannot pull the configuration from the existing computer. The computer is missing a file and wants to pull it from a disk. The disks are demagnetized... It will save them about $200,000 if we can just find the 20 or so year old software :-)
    Email Address Removed is my email address
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 12-28-2012 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Email Address Removed

Post Likes
    The software you are looking for to restore the computer is BARBER COLMAN NETWORK 8000 HOST that runs in QNX , introduced in 1986 , had 7 revisions and then replaced with SIGNAL after BARBER COLMAN bought out DATA TALK .

Post Likes
    Hello and greetings to all,

I have taken over a school system and have no documentation on the 8000 network and microzones and would appreciate any manuals you could give as i have 23 buildings using this system

I deeply thanks for any info you can give to help me with this system.
    Scott

Post Likes
    also using pem's thanks for any help u can give or manuals

Post Likes

Post Likes
    I can email you a link to download all that you will need for manuals. Since you don't have an email in your profile please send me an email from my profile address. If you need any help give us a call. we work on these system all over the place. I have about 8 guys that know this stuff really well. We also can integrate this old stuff into Niagara AX technology to get you into the 21st century. We can demo so of our integrations if you would be interested. Let me know if you need anything else.

Post Likes
    Controltec, if it's not too much trouble I would like to get a copy of the manuals as well.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in