+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Network 8000 software

Post Likes
    PSI ( LAPT 808000 ) software does the same as XPSI as far as being able to program with it , and having been using it since 1990. XPSI is a newer version with a few added tidbits.

The manuals are available and can be ordered on line, I have posted the link on other NETWORK 8000 threads. Operators manual is F-23058 ( gives only basics as far as what can be done , reason some think PSI is limited ) the programmers manual is F-23118

Post Likes

MZ II programmers manual

Hi I was after a copy of F-23118, being in a similar position to mmkkww, have tried capUSA but they seem not to have it. Any other suggestions? Also I wanted to graphically represent the MZ II code, any suggestions re the best software and how to acquire. thanks Automate_it

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by automate_it View Post
    Hi I was after a copy of F-23118, being in a similar position to mmkkww, have tried capUSA but they seem not to have it. Any other suggestions? Also I wanted to graphically represent the MZ II code, any suggestions re the best software and how to acquire. thanks Automate_it
    automate_it,
    You've got mail.

Best regards,
    Boardsmoker

Post Likes

Thanks for the help

Thanks for the help guys really appreciated

Post Likes

Programmers Manual

This thread is a little old but hopefully not dead. I also am in need of some sort of programmers manual for the xpsi software. I just inherited a system with a few problems. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank You,
    Raqmenace

Post Likes

Programmers manual

Did you need the psi programmers manual or an asd manual such as the microzone 2 programmers manual ?

Post Likes
    I was after the XPSI software manual and a Treetech manual having inherited both lots of software less documentation. - I would also be greatful for any assistance.

Post Likes

What I do have

I have the software and can view all of the programming. I don't have anything for the software other than the operators manual. All that tells me is how to get around in it. For the hardware it's pretty much the same story. So it sounds like I am in need of probably both manuals you mentioned.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by automate_it View Post
    I was after the XPSI software manual and a Treetech manual having inherited both lots of software less documentation. - I would also be greatful for any assistance.
    i sent you the troubleshooting guide and the mz2 programming guide... hope that helps

i have xPSI... i don't know if i can distribute it though?

Post Likes
    Could I get a copy of those manuals?

Post Likes

You sent this to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Destronger View Post
    i sent you the troubleshooting guide and the mz2 programming guide... hope that helps

i have xPSI... i don't know if i can distribute it though?
    I don't find it if you did.

Post Likes
    Raqmenace - we can help if you add an email to your profile. Destronger thanks for the assistance, I posted what I had to #1servicetech automate_it

Post Likes

Red face Hmmm

Sorry, I could have sworn I put that in there. Sorry guys.

Post Likes
    I have run across a couple of these systems and could use any manuals software or anything regarding these systems whatsoever. email is in profile and it would be greatly appreciated. Going to look at first system on 04-07-09. TIA for any help.
    He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask any questions is a fool forever.

Post Likes

Manuals

I just sent you the manuals that Automate_it sent to me.
    Good luck

Post Likes
    Greetings, I have to look at a sick Microzone II tomorrow. I have read through this thread. I have virtually nothing to work with, any help that anyone could send would be welcome. (books, guides, ....)

Post Likes
    Rodrick, posted to your email

Post Likes
    We still have Network 8000 running on OS2. It's a classic.

Post Likes
    Heck I have sites with NET 8000 on WIN 3.1 and DOS , customer does even know the INTERNET exsists.

Post Likes
    My thanks to Automate it. Does anyone know where I could aquire software?? Looks like I'll need an Rs232 to Rs485 converter, any suggestions on a model/brand??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in