Let out some snickers
for these cute bumper stickers!
Some people are only alive because
it is illegal to shoot them
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
WANTED: Meaningful overnight relationship.
You're just jealous because the voices
only talk to ME.
BEER: It's not just for breakfast anymore.
So you're a feminist...Isn't that cute.
I need someone real bad...
Are you real bad?
BEAUTY is in the eye of the beer holder.
All men are idiots...
and I married their king.
The more you complain,
the longer God makes you live.
I(nternal) R(evenue) S(ervice):
We've got what it takes
to take what you've got.
Hard work has a future payoff.
Laziness pays off now.
Reality is a crutch for people
who can't handle drugs.
Out of my mind...Back in five minutes.
As long as there are tests,
there will be prayer in public schools.
Hang up and drive.
God must love stupid people...He made SO many.
I said "NO" to drugs,
but they didn't listen.
Your kid may be an Honor Student,
but YOU'RE still an idiot.
Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
Where there's a will...I want to be in it.
It's lonely at the top, but you eat better.
Don't drink and drive...
You might hit a bump and spill your drink.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
Always remember you're unique...
Just like everyone else.
If You Want To See My Finger
Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
I don't have a license to kill.
I have a learner's permit.
I wasn't born a *****.
Men like you made me this way.
Keep honking while I reload.
Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot, either!
Who were the testers for
Preparations A through G?
Madness takes its toll.
Please have exact change.
5 days a week my body is a temple.
The other two, it's an amusement park.
We'll stripmine the other planets later.
If you drink, don't park.
Accidents cause people.
If you can read this
I can hit my brakes and sue you.
Save the whales!
Trade them for valuable prizes.
Whitewater is over
when the First Lady sings.
Jack Kevorkian for White House physician.
My wife keeps complaining I never listen to her
...or something like that.
Sure you can trust the government!
Just ask an Indian!
Alcohol and calculus don't mix.
Never drink and derive.
If we are what we eat,
I'm cheap, fast, and easy.
Stop repeat offenders.
Don't re-elect them!
* Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
* Cover me. I'm changing lanes.
* Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.
* Sometimes I wake up grumpy, Other times I let him sleep.
* I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
* I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
* It is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you.
* Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?
* If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?
* Forget about World Peace... Visualise Using Your Turn Signal!
* Warning: Dates in Calendar are closer than they appear.
* Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
* We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.
* Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
* He who laughs last thinks slowest
* Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
* Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
* i souport publik edukasion
* We are Microsoft. Resistance Is Futile.You Will Be Assimilated.
* Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home.
* Three kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't.
* Why is 'abbreviation' such a long word?
* Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.
Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.
If you feel good, you will love how I feel.
Abstinence makes the church grow Fondlers.
if you don't feel that I love you, then you better feel again!
Vegetarian is old indian word for bad hunter. Another bumper sticker : Don't Hurry Don't Worry It is better to be late at the Golden Gate than to Arrive in Hell on time.