Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hillary as Pres.

I am just curious as to what standards a woman president would have to achieve. I was in the military when her hubby decided to allow women to fill the male dominated ranks of combatant units. The men were now forced to serve with someone who didn't have to meet the same standards, and rely on someone who didn't have to attain the same level of fitness to save their lives if something bad happened, i.e. missile hits, rocket attacks etc.
    Men age 17-21 need to do 71 push-ups,78 sit-ups and run 2 miles in 13:00 mins. to get a perfect score, but women age 17-21 only need 42 push-ups, 78 sit-ups and run 2 miles in 15:36 to achieve the same score. I believe that if you want to do the same job you need to meet the same criteria for the job, no excuses!
    So what standards will Mrs. Clinton have to meet? Will she be allowed to make more mistakes? Pass a few more idiotic bills? What?
    I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

I will defend, to your death, my right to my opinion.

In a House, on a small hill (someday I hope to get a big hill)
    Typical pug thinking

Not a Pug nor a Dem, just posing a question. I just want the best qualified person that would do the best for the country. Guess I hit a sore spot with you!

It doesn't matter cause she isn't getting in.
    KX500......the original big green meanie

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech13 View Post
    I am just curious as to what standards a woman president would have to achieve. I was in the military when her hubby decided to allow women to fill the male dominated ranks of combatant units. The men were now forced to serve with someone who didn't have to meet the same standards, and rely on someone who didn't have to attain the same level of fitness to save their lives if something bad happened, i.e. missile hits, rocket attacks etc.
    Men age 17-21 need to do 71 push-ups,78 sit-ups and run 2 miles in 13:00 mins. to get a perfect score, but women age 17-21 only need 42 push-ups, 78 sit-ups and run 2 miles in 15:36 to achieve the same score. I believe that if you want to do the same job you need to meet the same criteria for the job, no excuses!
    So what standards will Mrs. Clinton have to meet? Will she be allowed to make more mistakes? Pass a few more idiotic bills? What?
    That situation in the military is just as despicable as affermative action. Same type of B.S.
    CHECK PLEASE!

So when an American woman gets KIA it means less? Show me where Bill made the standards for the military.

It's my understanding that those physical standards use male/female physiology to create tests that are compatible based on muscle mass, bone structure, etc.
    It's going to be pysically impossible for the average woman to meet male standards because they have 40% less muscle mass, on average.

As for the second part, there is no scientific evidence availaible that suggests that a woman cannot meet or exceed male standards as it relates to mental capacity.

That noted, there is still good reason to believe that Hillary is not fit to be a Senator, much less the Chief Executive.

You are right and hundreds of pilots that cost millions to train left the military. Interesting some of the liberal responses here. Having actually been in the military such as yourself, they appear to know more about it than you. Bill Clinton hated the military and is on record as communicating as much. Made a social experiment of it.

Bill Clinton draft letter

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...aftletter.html

Movie Director Geffen just recently called the Clinton's liars.

Hell, he just found that out?

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    You are right and hundreds of pilots that cost millions to train left the military. Interesting some of the liberal responses here. Having actually been in the military such as yourself, they appear to know more about it than you. Bill Clinton hated the military and is on record as communicating as much. Made a social experiment of it.

Bill Clinton draft letter

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...aftletter.html

Movie Director Geffen just recently called the Clinton's liars.

Hell, he just found that out?

No government really rooted in limited, parliamentary democracy should have the power to make its citizens fight and kill and die in a war they may oppose, a war which even possibly may be wrong, a war which, in any case, does not involve immediately the peace and freedom of the nation.

The draft was justified in World War II because the life of the people collectively was at stake. Individuals had to fight if the nation was to survive, for the lives of their countrymen and their way of life. Vietnam is no such case. Nor was Korea, an example where, in my opinion, certain military action was justified but the draft was not, for the reasons stated above.

Thanks jane you've finally posted something worth reading. How did we go from such a smart poetic President such as Bill Clinton to "fool me once uh um cant get fooled again"

Quote Originally Posted by tinknocker44 View Post
    So when an American woman gets KIA it means less? Show me where Bill made the standards for the military.
    No it doesn't mean less, the loss of any military member is tragic. What I stated was the fact that the physiological defferences between men and women are a good reason women shouldn't be in these volatile situations that are encountered in combat. If a woman is capable of meeting the same standards as her male counterparts give her a gun and let her fight, if not let her stay away from the hostile areas. Would you rather climb a 30' ladder that meets all current safety tests and ratings or one that has had the standards lowered so it can make it onto the market?? That is the concern I, as well as many who left the military, have. As far as Bill making the standards he didn't, but he never ordered them to be put on "an even keel" to make it the same for both sexes. Therefore the fault lies equally between him and the military for not making it so!

No it doesn't mean less, the loss of any military member is tragic. What I stated was the fact that the physiological defferences between men and women are a good reason women shouldn't be in these volatile situations that are encountered in combat. If a woman is capable of meeting the same standards as her male counterparts give her a gun and let her fight, if not let her stay away from the hostile areas. Would you rather climb a 30' ladder that meets all current safety tests and ratings or one that has had the standards lowered so it can make it onto the market?? That is the concern I, as well as many who left the military, have. As far as Bill making the standards he didn't, but he never ordered them to be put on "an even keel" to make it the same for both sexes. Therefore the fault lies equally between him and the military for not making it so!
    So why doesnt the chimp fix it? If all the "chimp with a schick" wants to do is fight wars then why is he sending "weak women" into battle? does he want the men to die?

hvac tech; This is what you have to endure when you deal with an idiot.
    He doesn't understand how the 3 branches of government work, doesn't understand their constitutional powers, and doesn't understand how to conduct constructive debate.

Anywho,
    My understanding of what you are posting is that since most women are physically inferior to men, they have no place in combat or in any role that would require them to meet physical standards they can't achieve.

Have women been proven to be a liability in combat roles?
    If so, I would think the military would be able to remove them to lesser roles on a case by case basis without legislative intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by tinknocker44 View Post
    No government really rooted in limited, parliamentary democracy should have the power to make its citizens fight and kill and die in a war they may oppose, a war which even possibly may be wrong, a war which, in any case, does not involve immediately the peace and freedom of the nation.

Tink, I hate to start an argument with you, but I really cannot let that statement pass. Who the H*ll do you think you are? And since when do the citizens (that have no idea what is going on because they do not have the intel the leaders have) run the country? Contrary to what you 'think', this is not a democracy, this is a republic. You elect someone to REPRESENT you, and you live with it.

I challenge you to make that statement of yours from a public podium in many different countries and see what response you get. I would wager that you would be laughed off the street.

The world is not a playpen where we get to do as we please, it is a place where the strong survive, and the weak are taken advantage of. Just the way it is. Many a generation has tried to change it, but the changes do NOT work. A wise person learns from history. A not so wise person is doomed to make the same mistakes.

Personally, I think the best thing for you would be to get mugged in a dark ally. They you would understand that the world is not a nice place, and that freedom is ONLY guaranteed by strength and the guts to use it.

In closing, I would refer you to the thread about a Dem, a Repub, and a Texan. Our country was built by folks with the Texan attitude. History shows that countries with your attitude do not last (they fall prey to power mongering dictators).

I for one am not going to let my country fail because a few of the citizens are not wise enough to 'support their country'.

No response is needed, as I will not debate this with you. You see Tink, I KNOW what I believe, and I have tested it with experience and time. The folks that understand will agree.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast