thermostat wiring

I have a honeywell thermostat model th5220d i bought a new Hunter programable thermostat model number 44760 it is for a heat pump system.Now the question i have is this on the honeywell i have a wire connected to the o/b terminal (changeover valve) but on the Hunter there is not a terminal that has that marking it does have a O terminal (reversing valve cooling mode ) and a B terminal (reversing valve heating mode ) which terminal do i hook this up to or did i go wrong somewhere? Thanks for any help

It depends on what kind of condensing unit you have. Some units energize in cooling and some in heating.
    If you can't do it right.....Don't do it!!

Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, and Califormia
    Hook it up. The only thing that can happen is you are reversed on cycles. Um......... or maybe blow a low voltage fuse..uh.... or a transformer. Which is your common ? Hunter makes good ceiling fans. Their stats are not so good.
    "Surprised ?! If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised."
    Clark Griswold

the heat pump and the air handler are both goodman the air handler is a aruf036-00a-1and the heat pump is a cple36-1 hope this helps thanks

Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, and Califormia
    Thank you. It does help. It tells me the best piece of equipment that you have is the stat O is for one B is for the other... unless of course you have a stat or system that uses B for common.. if so you could be in for some repair issues. Man, spend the $ and have a tech wire it for you.
    "Surprised ?! If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised."
    Clark Griswold

Your unit energizes in cooling. I also recommend that you have a tech wire it up for you. One wrong move and you just wasted another $200. I don't know how many times that we have been sent out to replace burnt components from someone trying it for themselves
    If you can't do it right.....Don't do it!!

Let me save you some grief. Diy is not allowed here. Thread Closed.