Post Likes

new guy in illinois

How's it goin! I've been in the business for about 12 years now. I work in the refrigeration shop at a major university and a couple guys said they've found some good info on the site. I have a few forums I regular but all for hobbies not work.

Post Likes
    welcome aboard, you'll need to get that post count up & apply fro pro to get defined answers
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    welcome! What university do you work for? (im from peoria, but have done alot of work at bradley, isu, and u of i)

Post Likes
    i work at the u of i.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by worm5932 View Post
    i work at the u of i.
    I lived there for a year, doing the football stadium remodel and student housing (Plumbing). Its a fun town!

Post Likes
    For nogle and black? I was at the stadium for a couple months when service was slow. Spent the next 5 years at A&R before going to the big u

Post Likes
    yes i worked for nogle and black at stadium, and then went to a&r doing student housing up the street from there until summer was over.

Post Likes
    Welcome! We use to have the U of I contract for the kitchen equipment for a couple years but lost it last year.