+ Reply to Thread

Thread: federal bonding

Post Likes

federal bonding

http://www.bonds4jobs.com/
    The above link is a federal bonding program that allows person(s) with not-so-good a background to be bonded in incriments of $5,000 and up [for free] for up to six months. It also serves as a tax break for employers who consider hiring such people(s).
    My question is for individuals who own there own business. Would you find this acceptable means in hiring a person with a poor background? Would this solve any issues you may have with security in doing so?
    I plan on using this as a security measure along with my recent conduct in the last several years to secure some trust.
    Thank you

Post Likes
    These bonds will also help individuals with DUI's, bad credit, misdemeanors, ect..., ect...
    Hope this helps!

Post Likes
    I was given a paper that stated I was covered under the federal bonding program. I was a little apprehensive about using it. I am ashamed that I have put myself in the position to use something like that. Also I was afraid that it would lower any views a prospective employer would have of me. Now that I have read a little more about it I may include it in my portfolio.

I would appreciate it if some employers on here would let me know their opinion on this subject. I had a recent interview in which the employer was impressed with me as a interviewee, but due to insurance could not hire me.

would having this bond alter your decision about giving me a chance? Should I take it to interviews?
    "From those who contribute the most to those who contribute the least" Atlas shrugged by Ayn Rand.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in