Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
    Why because I only sit down and actually work for an hour or two a day doing things like calling, etc.? I talk to everyone about it all the time. Point being is $180 bucks doesn't compare to what I would make if I put the other persons business above mine, so when I help their business grow mine grows by default. You missed the point, intention vs focus. I started a business for money, but now I get to do something that is fun and help people while I make a good living....and that is bad? It's because Money isn't my focus completely, building a successfull business is and the only way I will have a successful business is to help others be successfull too. This is a real easy concept. Keep your eyes on God, sacrifice to help others and you will prosper. When you put others needs above your own you are blessed for that and that is why EQ is growing so fast! If we didn't know for certain they worked, I wouldn't do this.

Quote Originally Posted by NHMoldInspector View Post
    Why because I only sit down and actually work for an hour or two a day doing things like calling, etc.? I talk to everyone about it all the time. Point being is $180 bucks doesn't compare to what I would make if I put the other persons business above mine, so when I help their business grow mine grows by default. You missed the point, intention vs focus. I started a business for money, but now I get to do something that is fun and help people while I make a good living....and that is bad? It's because Money isn't my focus completely, building a successfull business is and the only way I will have a successful business is to help others be successfull too. This is a real easy concept. Keep your eyes on God, sacrifice to help others and you will prosper. When you put others needs above your own you are blessed for that and that is why EQ is growing so fast! If we didn't know for certain they worked, I wouldn't do this.
    I respect your dedication and sincerity. Many homes have IAQ problems. Some occupants are sensitive to these conditions. Your mission is to bring them relief. You feel you a have a solution. Here is where most of us posters from differ from you. Most of us recognise the effect of high humidity growing biologicals, purging indoor pollutants, renewing oxygen, and keeping air/equipment clean. You make no reference to these most critical issues, but add your bandaid to all problems.
    My suggestion is to continue your mission of helping people with problems. Open your mind to the best solutions for specific problems. Expand your selection of solutions. All of us have had to modify our original ideas to better serve our prospects needs. Just tring to help. TB

You are right and I agree there is far more to it than just our product as being a solution but don't you think it has great potential as an addition to a good system?

IAQ is an incremental solution, there is no end all but various technologies and fresh air flow can work together to create a healthier environment, including RCI for germicidal, virucidal, and fungacidal capability.

You are right though, I do tend to leave out a lot of that stuff because as I have said before I know very little about HVAC systems, just that this technology has made my wife snore less and stops the mold from growing in my bathroom and I don't sneez anymore except for when I go in other buildings.

I am open to other things, a little more now than when I first came on this site...but feel RCI goes perfect with thjose other things.

“Keep your eyes on God, sacrifice to help others and you will prosper. When you put others needs above your own you are blessed for that”

This is truly sales B.S.. I tried not comment on this… but come on.

My question is this… If your technology is as good as you say then why are you the only one promoting it? Are all of the incredibly knowledgeable service people and business owners on this forum that ignorant about indoor air quality? Do these same people not want to help others? I believe that those who design install and service HVAC systems for a living have a better insight into how to keep an environment safe and healthy. It does not appear that the mold inspector has any training is the HVAC field or building sciences, only the company sales pitch.

I have over 20 years in this field (hospitals, museums, medical device companies, public buildings and residential homes) and like I said before I don’t know of any building that was in need of these products. If there is a problem causing poor IAQ than the problems needs to be addressed. The EQ sales pitch is based on selling fear not facts. It also preys on people wanting the quick fix and not the proper approach to IAQ. The diet industry is a perfect example of how the human brain works… I want to take a pill and not exercise and eat the good foods.

My point in posting this is for the typical homeowner to not fall for the gimmicks and talk to a professional if they have IAQ concerns. If you read the posts on this forum you find that good IAQ is not a simple fix and that a thorough investigation of the problem is needed.

If the Ecoquest products were that good why aren’t the HVAC PROFESSIONALS jumping on board? I am sure that a little thought and common sense will answer that.

A few mold spores and bacteria will not harm you!

By the way did anyone see the 20/20 show a couple nights ago on how the media uses fear, hype and partial truths to sell stories?

Quote Originally Posted by mbarson View Post
    If the Ecoquest products were that good why aren’t the HVAC PROFESSIONALS jumping on board?
    That's one of the issues I have with Ecoquest as well. While I have no problems with the MLM industry as a whole what does bother me is the fact that Ecoquest is not utilizing trained HVAC personnel to sell their product. That could end up being a legitimate concern especially if Ecoquest's independent distributors start making claims about their products that are simply untrue (not saying they do this now).

Then again, there are many HVAC co.'s out there right now that are making claims concerning IAQ that simply isn't true right now, mostly because they don't know any better.
    WHY?

Lightbulb

MBarson,

Wow, good way to make a point, question my faith. You ask why there aren't any other professionals on this site promoting the units, Syntropic Systems was. Or why does EQ have traing days specifically for HVAC techs, oh and even the thousands who use RGF PHI products which are the lil brother to RCI, so The answer would have to be that the pros who use our technology are too busy so they don't have time to troll sites and criticize products that they don't have the slightest idea about. As I said before you must be one of those guys who feels he is far more intelligent than the HVAC techs who designed the NEXT GEN Healthy home, or the HVAC designers of the Space station's technology, or the HVAC guys that work on the pentagon. Just because there aren't many on this site doesn't mean anything, it just means they have more going on then they do and realize that if you have enough time to argue with idiots then maybe something is lacking in you business skills.

We do have several thousand HVAC guys as dealers. I have stumbled upon a few in Mass when I was calling people to show them the technology...just because you aren't in th know, doesn't invalidate anything. Many people have a show me attitude and many of the more seasoned people may not necessarily be computer savy either.

Point being, it doesn't matter. EQ is the Largest Healthier living Technology company in the world and they got there in 6 yrs for a reason.

Now the truth is you thought you had me when you posted that article too bad you proved yourself just another tool to accept everything on the internet as truth. Had you compared it with the actual report you would have seen it was fabricated by the filter company writing it. Don't get mad at me cuz you jumped the gun with your idol BE and got shot down for posting lies. *Smooch* I am not perfect....just forgiven, so criticize me all you want but you just make yourself look like one of those you would mention who thinks they know everything when in fact you don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about. Congrats you get the golden Breatheasy award of the day!

Am I to believe that EQ products are on the space station? Are EQ products installed at the Pentagon? Really? Show me a "Healthy Home" that used EQ products. I have been to many in the metro here and none of them are using EQ products. Which builders are using EQ products? Which hospitals or research labs are using EQ products? I suspect EQ products are only sold to unknowing home owners. You won't change my mind yet. If my approach to IAQ is wrong please tell me how.
    Last edited by mbarson; 03-02-2007 at 02:17 PM.

Well, I'm willing to look into EQ. Maybe I'll visit their website.

Moldi, do they go by any other brand names other than Ecoquest?
    WHY?

The NEXT GENeration Healthier Home in FL:

http://www.nextgenhome.com/2005_IBS/...tion.asp?id=53

The technology, a broad spectrum UV light from 100-300nm on a matrix containing TiO2, copper, silver, and Rhodium was first developed by NASA and is what is in our matrix. So it is the same technology, not our brand specifically.

The pentagon however does have Ecoquest stuff specifically because it was donated after 9-11 to the Pentagon and every fire department in New York.

And as for all the testing that doesn't count right? What does the Universities of Cincinatti, Syracuse, Wisconsin, and Kansas State know about anything....despite the fact that the majority of research done in this country is by universities....they could have saved millions if they had only hired you then you could tell them that you know it wont work because a filter guy told you so!

RCI has only been out of testing for a short time and it still remains new technology. RGF developed RCI and we bought it, but it is just a better version of phi which for some weird reasons the Scientists that work for the Chinese govt said it is effective and they bought over 100,000 of them to stop SARS and it worked...but what do they know compared to you?

Here are two video links to CBS about RGF and EQ products and the China issue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxejvj4Akvk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHLkfdWH7Ec

And the head of the Space foundation commending EQ's products for being space based technology:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIm-mP9OF1E
    Last edited by NHMoldInspector; 03-02-2007 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NHMoldInspector View Post
    The technology, a broad spectrum UV light from 100-300nm on
    See, now, just when I thought maybe they might have something you go off & post something like that. Every UV bulb in made today doesn't go over 254 nm. So to claim that yours'll do 300 nm places doubt back in my mind.
    WHY?

No, they only go by Ecoquest, despite the rumors that we are Alpine even though Alpine still exists apart from us.

www.ecoquestintl.com/commercial
    www.ecoquestintl.com/nhmoldinspector
    www.tryfreshair.com

If you go to the commercial site there are q & a writeups and spec sheets

Here NASA Acknowledges EQ's technology was developed on the international space station!

http://technology.jsc.nasa.gov/space_foundation.cfm

i was wrong about 284 but they list UVX as 100-300nm
    Last edited by NHMoldInspector; 03-02-2007 at 02:50 PM.

Last post on this. You always bring up these studies from the universities.
    My question is if they found the deivices to work so good did they purchase and install them in their own systems. If not, why? Giving the Pentagon and others free units doesn't count, I want to know who buys them. Filters work. I bet there are filters on the space station, NASA, the u's, hospitals, and every other
    HVAC install. Filters are a proven product and cannot be eliminated from the system. The expert on the CBS you tube post said filters are important.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast