Confused Honeywell ZIO Problem

Has anyone ever had a ZIO that would react very slowly to space temp changes? This is in a building with appx. 120 other units configured the same and on this 1 space there are 6 units that have very slow response time which causes over cooling and heating by as much as 6 degrees. Just a basic office space, no strange noise making equipment. Using 1 unit as test and replaced ZIO, same issue. Replaced Spyder, same issue. Installed conventional stat, works perfect. These are PUL4024 Spyders. Web Squad was pointing toward Jace issue but that doesn't sound right as the ZIO is hard wired to controller, no need to go through Jace to give the Spyder a set point. Has me puzzled. Going to install basic sensor to compare temp trends and may just use same sensor for control if I can't figure why this is happening.

Maybe I'm not understanding......but are you saying that the room temperature from the Zio is not changing, even through the actual space temperature is rising? What's she look like in debug mode? You sure it's not just some programming that needs tweaking?

Quote Originally Posted by mechmike2 View Post
    on this 1 space there are 6 units that have very slow response time which causes over cooling and heating by as much as 6 degrees.
    Just the one space is doing it, but all units in that space are? I have had issues where the space static pressure was wrong, and the differential pressure pulled air out of the wall cavity and across the stat, diluting the room measurement. A good test for this is to dismount the stat and let it hang by the wiring just below the opening (and out of the airstream). If the stat begins to react correctly you are faced with correcting the static pressure (air balance) or sealing the box/wall opening.

How can you tweak how a ZIO's internal space sensor reacts to ambient temp? There is no S-bus tool, as far as I know, to check whatever you would check for.

These are water source heat pumps, no sensors on outside walls, installing a conventional stat fixes the issue but not my problem.

The response time is what it is, not adjustable as far as I know.

Please tell me the PID parameters you have programmed. What type are the heating/cooling devices? Fan coils? active ceiling?