Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Obama is trying to pull off a coup d'état. He will overthrow the USA Government.

He is manipulating the media. Lying about bengazi to win an election, using government resources to spy on the press, using government resources to pressure/intimidate the press. Using pilfered information to stifle opposition.

He is using the IRS as a political tool. Stifle opposition groups as needed to win election, hit high value persons in opposition. Break them at the ankle. Stifle, intimidate, purge, or distract.

IRS is a big tool, obamacare will give the IRS vastly expanded power. And money. New government upstarts need lots of money. His IRS performance star just got promoted to obamacare director.

He is using every government resource available to end the second amendment rights of Americans, even to any degree possible. Ship rifles to Mexico for political talking points, maybe buying up ammo. This is the same kenyan interloper that said we need a 'civilian security force' just as well funded and powerful as our military.

He may attack the 1st and 2nd amendments, but he does not have to destroy them, weakening them is okay from his prospective. He needs the supreme court on his side, matter of time.

Right now he needs to control the elections, I think he has actually succeeded. All of this other stuff will fall in place, in time. obama might be replaced by a new face.

Same difference. same outcome. Control elections, control the money, line up some gestapo like forces to enforce loyalty. Court officials historically bend under pressure easily. This is really a tired old process to dictatorship or political domination. We are probably all going to be 'witnesses to history'.

Obama never said he wanted to destroy america, he said he wanted to 'fundamentally change it'. There you go. One political party or person with unbridled power and control.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Except the news sources I have read recently suggest BHO is loosing his grip...

This IRS thing has folks I talk to MAD...
    The latest on RedState.com is "Would you trust the IRS to run Obamacare after the recent scandal... not me."
    Do we really want the IRS to have 3000 or 4000 more employees if the ones there now are not trustworthy?

Then there is Benghazi... What did happen, and who knew?

Then there is the FACT that BHO took a SERIOUS lickin' when he totally LOST his campaign for more gun control...

Lets not forget some folks think BHO is about to get us into another war (Syria this time)...

All these are what I hear folks talk about... and they are NOT happy with the current govt... that is... ALL of them.

The dragon may be arising from slumber... and the govt is the wimp standing there with an alarm clock in its hand... I pity the govt when the dragon is fully awake...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

And that is why I feel sorry for you guys that think someone can get that far in the U.S.A. Sure for a little while you can try to manipulate the system but ultimately you have to have the people behind you because stuff like this gets out. And I do not think the American people would take it lightly, I could be wrong but that is how I see it from here.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Except the news sources I have read recently suggest BHO is loosing his grip...

This IRS thing has folks I talk to MAD...
    The latest on RedState.com is "Would you trust the IRS to run Obamacare after the recent scandal... not me."
    Do we really want the IRS to have 3000 or 4000 more employees if the ones there now are not trustworthy?

Then there is Benghazi... What did happen, and who knew?

Then there is the FACT that BHO took a SERIOUS lickin' when he totally LOST his campaign for more gun control...

Lets not forget some folks think BHO is about to get us into another war (Syria this time)...

All these are what I hear folks talk about... and they are NOT happy with the current govt... that is... ALL of them.

The dragon may be arising from slumber... and the govt is the wimp standing there with an alarm clock in its hand... I pity the govt when the dragon is fully awake...
    Okay GA, I have been rather distracted the last week or so and I am having a little trouble keeping up with the news details but I got the gist of it. We have here a tsunami of scandals. Unheard of. Obviously the most corrupt administration in American history. Obama controls the elections, he controls the media, He is using the IRS to silence anyone who opposes his rule. I understand people are angry, but they have no more power or representation. That has been undermined. Obama controls the elections. Obama uses government resources to control elections. Our federal government is very powerful, very rich, and obama is using it inappropriately to gain power. You and I have both preached against this but I guess it fell on deaf ears. 'We The People' elected this ****hook for a second term. He is the Hugo Chavez for the USA. I am not personally mad, I am simmering. I understand nations historically fall or 'change'. it just happens throughout history. I am sorry to watch it happen here.

My prediction: Obama will not be impeached, there will be some token firings. Obamacare will not be repealed, maybe some token alterations. Gun control and free speech are more a matter of local laws and intimidation, they will be reduced incrementally at less than a federal level. Obama cannot do much to attack the first or second amendment until he gets full control of the supreme court. Legally, if we assume that that law breaking b@stard even cares about doing anything legal. People will be mad. They will whine and complain, and they will erect a new bronze statue of OBAMA in the city square.

You will not see an overthrow the type where you have the gestapo knocking on your door. Your taxman will be in regular contact with you. You will be cooperative. Or you will be referred to the DHS. You will probably be allowed to maintain your business, all of these commie marxist nimrods have seen and understand that capitalism is the best business model. It is insane, I understand, I am explaining this, and yes it is insane but such is modern marxism. Don't kill the messenger.

Being mad is useless. Obama controls the elections, he has massive government resources to manipulate any election. He has multiple subordinates to blame on any grievance.

I am not sure whether he can pull it off or not, but Obama is shooting for a dictatorship sort of situation.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    And that is why I feel sorry for you guys that think someone can get that far in the U.S.A. Sure for a little while you can try to manipulate the system but ultimately you have to have the people behind you because stuff like this gets out. And I do not think the American people would take it lightly, I could be wrong but that is how I see it from here.
    Almost incoherent printer. However, there is no impeachment or significant firings. Just media headlines, business as usual. No remedies.

I agree with you that he did not get in the position he is in without some type of help. He did not work his way to this office. He was lifted into this office and position by the folks who benefit from his way of thinking. And his way of thinking leads to total control of all citizens to the benefit of a few.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Okay GA, I have been rather distracted the last week or so and I am having a little trouble keeping up with the news details but I got the gist of it. We have here a tsunami of scandals. Unheard of. Obviously the most corrupt administration in American history. Obama controls the elections, he controls the media, He is using the IRS to silence anyone who opposes his rule. I understand people are angry, but they have no more power or representation. That has been undermined. Obama controls the elections. Obama uses government resources to control elections. Our federal government is very powerful, very rich, and obama is using it inappropriately to gain power. You and I have both preached against this but I guess it fell on deaf ears. 'We The People' elected this ****hook for a second term. He is the Hugo Chavez for the USA. I am not personally mad, I am simmering. I understand nations historically fall or 'change'. it just happens throughout history. I am sorry to watch it happen here.

My prediction: Obama will not be impeached, there will be some token firings. Obamacare will not be repealed, maybe some token alterations. Gun control and free speech are more a matter of local laws and intimidation, they will be reduced incrementally at less than a federal level. Obama cannot do much to attack the first or second amendment until he gets full control of the supreme court. Legally, if we assume that that law breaking b@stard even cares about doing anything legal. People will be mad. They will whine and complain, and they will erect a new bronze statue of OBAMA in the city square.

You will not see an overthrow the type where you have the gestapo knocking on your door. Your taxman will be in regular contact with you. You will be cooperative. Or you will be referred to the DHS. You will probably be allowed to maintain your business, all of these commie marxist nimrods have seen and understand that capitalism is the best business model. It is insane, I understand, I am explaining this, and yes it is insane but such is modern marxism. Don't kill the messenger.

Being mad is useless. Obama controls the elections, he has massive government resources to manipulate any election. He has multiple subordinates to blame on any grievance.

I am not sure whether he can pull it off or not, but Obama is shooting for a dictatorship sort of situation.
    Well he is moving right along quite rapidly since he was re-elected. Now he still has three more years to accomplish his goal of absolute power.

I do not think he will accomplish what we think he wants to...

Public is MAD... he will be a lame duck soon.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....n-deep-kim-che

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....uot-EXCUSE-FLY
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

I agree with tool on this one. The public has a short memory. The benghazi story was already dying when these other scandals broke. Hillary stated "...what does it matter now..." when asked about her knowledge of Benghazi.

A few firings, reprimands, conservatives agreeing to reach across the isle and lets have bidnez as usual here in DC.

Once he gets control of the SCOTUS, it will be game over.
    Avatar is a tribute to my Great Grandfather, Andrew Stewart. This pin was one of his advertisements for his heating and plumbing business. I never knew him but must of inherited his love of things mechanical since I am the only blue collar worker in the family

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Almost incoherent printer. However, there is no impeachment or significant firings. Just media headlines, business as usual. No remedies.
    Yeah, I was having a hard time putting it into words which was odd. Think the basic idea got through though.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by texas cooler View Post
    I agree with tool on this one. The public has a short memory. The benghazi story was already dying when these other scandals broke. Hillary stated "...what does it matter now..." when asked about her knowledge of Benghazi.

A few firings, reprimands, conservatives agreeing to reach across the isle and lets have bidnez as usual here in DC.

Once he gets control of the SCOTUS, it will be game over.
    Benghazi is nothing. It does not effect the day to day lives of the people. That is what will make or break any politician.

Benghazi is nothing. It does not effect the day to day lives of the people. That is what will make or break any politician.
    It may be nothing but the fact that the commander in chief was so dis-interested in helping Americans who were pleading for help while he got a good night's rest for a campaign trip and then lied for days about it sickens me.
    Avatar is a tribute to my Great Grandfather, Andrew Stewart. This pin was one of his advertisements for his heating and plumbing business. I never knew him but must of inherited his love of things mechanical since I am the only blue collar worker in the family

Quote Originally Posted by texas cooler View Post
    It may be nothing but the fact that the commander in chief was so dis-interested in helping Americans who were pleading for help while he got a good night's rest for a campaign trip and then lied for days about it sickens me.
    While one would not know it listening to our biased media... mainstream America supports her military and her service people (they are favourite sons and daughters of our heartland).
    P*ssing on the military... especially if done by a polecat... is not much different than public opinion suicide. NO polecat has survived that for long... it just does not wash well.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast