Government attacks both the First and Secondment Amendments

Well, we are all aware of the administration's outright attacks on the Second Amendment but here behind the doors of the administration they have been attacking the First Amendment at the same time.

How obvious does this anti-constitution, anti-bill or rights administration have to get before we throw them out and procesute them for their crimes and treason?

I am pestering my senators and representitives and my wife and I started attending our local Tea Party meetings. It turns out the local Tea Party in my rural county was one served with a very long series of questions by the IRS. Even asked for the names and addresses of who attends the meetings and where and when the meetings take place in addition to still more intrusive questions. I will be attending the local Tea Party meeting this evening. It looks like independent tea party groups across the nation may be filing a joint suit against the government.

I know this is splitting hairs but I'm not too sure obama is attacking most anything. He just is not paying attention to anything that this country has stood for for over the past 225 years.

He just doesn't care...and he honestly doesn't know. He was not raised in America. He was not born in America. He's never accomplished anything in America. He's never opened or run a business of any kind in America. And he doesn't believe in America except for what he can use it for.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Right on Delta. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    I know this is splitting hairs but I'm not too sure obama is attacking most anything. He just is not paying attention to anything that this country has stood for for over the past 225 years.

He just doesn't care...and he honestly doesn't know. He was not raised in America. He was not born in America. He's never accomplished anything in America. He's never opened or run a business of any kind in America. And he doesn't believe in America except for what he can use it for.
    And we will be paying for his retirement till he is dead......
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Quote Originally Posted by cehs View Post
    And we will be paying for his retirement till he is dead......
    And when he is out of office - he will get away with everything and stay in office - he will be celebrated and requested for speeches, books, engagements, leadership, especially at our colleges, etc., etc., forever. He will be worshiped as a hero and especially by his follower in the White House which will be almost exactly like him.

If any of us think we are returning back to the USA of care and responsibility and where the little guy/gal counts you are kidding yourself.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835