Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

IMO the smartest thing for ALL conservatives to do... is KEEP THE HEAT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When your enemy shoes kinks in their armor... it is time to attack with all you have and do as much damage as you can.
    In my view, they have started to let up on him already. Example: Recent press conference, Boehner said a couple of things about the IRS scandal, Cantor spoke for a little bit on another scandal and then another rep started talking about the Keystone pipeline and jobs. No one died because he wants to help is buddy Warren transport oil via BNSF vs. a pipeline. It is not time to whine about his lack of leadership in job creation....

The libs have a take no prisoner mentality and steamroll anybody that they can. The conservatives are more concerned with compromise so they don't appear to be strong-arming anyone for fear of looking racist or discriminating against some group.

I just don't see much evidence that the conservatives are demanding answers to why the in chief was asleep at the switch while real Americans where crying for help while under attack let alone demanding true answers to the many other discovered and likely undiscovered scandals.
    Avatar is a tribute to my Great Grandfather, Andrew Stewart. This pin was one of his advertisements for his heating and plumbing business. I never knew him but must of inherited his love of things mechanical since I am the only blue collar worker in the family

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Although I agree that both parties are evil, the Republican party is the lesser of the two.

Things have gotten way out of hand folks....the levee is going to break at some point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOEQTJV_3-w
    Wow, in the early 70's (pre-Christian days for me) that was one of my favorite led zep songs, but none of my party friends liked it too much. I just listened to some of it now. Man does that song ever suck. I'm so glad my musical taste have changed over the decades.

Sorry exreo, cant think of any Christian bands that can RAWK like Zeppelin could.

This would probably suit your fancy Im sure....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl65zn_tudI

LMFAO!
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12