York ECO2 (YPAL)

Hey Guys. I am new to the site but have been a Service Tech for a while now. I am currently dealing with the infamous ECO2 unit. I have been seeing a lot of "miscellaneous sensor faults" and found that the building static pressure transducer was reading -0.50" w.c. I replaced the transducer (Setra model 264) and the problem was still there. I did a full calibration of the transducer and found that the transducer is in fact reading correctly. the interface on the YPAL (ECO2) unit is still showing a -0.50" w.c. for building static.

Has anyone here had any experience with these units????? I called York and Johnson Controls and they keep telling me its a bad transducer. I know better than to just throw parts at something so I attempted to check the pneumatic tubing that supplies the transducer to see if there was a problem there.

I will be at the site tomorrow so if there is anyone who can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

J.Williams w/ McKenneys

Is it set up as CV or VAV? It makes a difference.

Double check the pneumatic tubing is installed as per installation instructions, If you're showing a lot of miscellaneous sensor faults, usually it is one bad sensor or transducer Stealing voltage and dragging down the whole board , With the reading like that are the fans even running?is it cv/Vav/ or flexsys?
    I know the guy who know's the "Chiller Whisperer"

Is it the building static or duct static?