HVAC exam practice books?

For HVAC trade who sells HVAC practice exam books of practice questions and answers, like the books Mike Holt sells for electrical trade? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyg View Post
    Jeremyg. Thanks. I went and checked psiexams, and could not find any HVAC material there--even though the front psi pages in fact say there is HVAC course material there. So I e-wrote psi an inquiry asking where is the HVAC course material e-accessible. I gotta followup with psi on this. Thanks. PowerLimited

Quote Originally Posted by PowerLimited View Post
    Jeremyg. Thanks. I went and checked psiexams, and could not find any HVAC material there--even though the front psi pages in fact say there is HVAC course material there. So I e-wrote psi an inquiry asking where is the HVAC course material e-accessible. I gotta followup with psi on this. Thanks. PowerLimited
    I'd also be glad to find even just some comic book level material on HVAC. I'm just breaking the ice in the trade, though I am already up and running in electrical. Just checking into possibility of getting into HVAC as a 2nd trade.

RSES sells the Dewalt HVAC certification study guide that is Q & A. McGraw-Hill has a HVAC licensing study guide that is Q & A. These questions are similar to the city or state license exam questions here in Michigan. Knowing the answer to the question is only half the battle, knowing why the answer is what it is is what you really need to know. These books and others similar presume you have education up front because the background information may not be contained in them.
    Better Service Through Knowledge...
    RSES, The HVACR Training Authority. www.rses.org

Quote Originally Posted by rfhcms View Post
    RSES sells the Dewalt HVAC certification study guide that is Q & A. McGraw-Hill has a HVAC licensing study guide that is Q & A. These questions are similar to the city or state license exam questions here in Michigan. Knowing the answer to the question is only half the battle, knowing why the answer is what it is is what you really need to know. These books and others similar presume you have education up front because the background information may not be contained in them.
    Rfhcms. Thanks for that helpful information. I will put that information to use. --PowerLimited