Thread: Hose seal

Hose seal

I have an old set of hoses which I want to change the seals. On one end they have the standard 1/4 seal but the other end has more of an o-ring type seal which is 1/4 as well. It is brown in color. The hoses are labeled enviro-safe. Does anyone know where I may get these seals from?
    Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Can you please tell me which manufacture has this kit? I would prefer to order the parts rather than go to the store. Thank you.

With a close-up blurry picture, it's difficult to ID.

What brand are the hoses? NRP, YJ? You'll likely need a brand-specific rebuild kit.

Thank you for your help. I uploaded some better images. Hope they are better.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Looks like low loss fittings on that end. Is there a snap ring on the top of the hose end? If not they are not repairable. I do not like low loss fittings that are permanently attached.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

30 seconds and a good search lead me to this. Hope it helps.http://www.jbind.com/pdf/gasket%20replacement.pdf

Yes there is a snap ring on the hose side. Does anyone know the brand of this hose so i can get the correct rebuild kit?

Google searches turned up nothing.

Like I said, dealing with a reputable supply house is your best bet because they have access to a lot of materials to draw from.

JB makes enviro safe hoses

You might consider junking it depending on age. Rubber degrades and recommended useful life is five years. The elbow joint between the hose and the fitting is a point of seepage leak as rubber degrades.