+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hvac Vehicles & Front Window design

Post Likes

Hvac Vehicles & Front Window design

I was wondering how to go about coming up a concept for our work vehicles? I have little to no experience in this department. We live in a very small market area and have one major local competitor and a major competitor from out of town. Let me say that we are a small company. The large out of town business has just gotten a small fleet of trucks with complete wrap around design (way too busy imo) while the second has gotten a custom paint and graphics ( looks pretty good) while we have standard trucks (2). Any pics or ideas on a standout design for a new work truck that looks nice without giving off the image we are trying to compete but more we are trying to stand out and get our name out there?
    Second design question is this...We have a small older office with two HUGE front window bays. What do I put there? On the window and in the large floor raised area(platform) in front of it? Any cardboard models,(where to get) this has me completely baffled! Thanks for any ideas, suggestions and comments!!!

Post Likes
    some brands ,for example rheem will coop with you through your local distributor for advertising such as vehicle graphics

French Settlement, Louisiana, United States
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kerismommy View Post
    I was wondering how to go about coming up a concept for our work vehicles? I have little to no experience in this department. We live in a very small market area and have one major local competitor and a major competitor from out of town. Let me say that we are a small company. The large out of town business has just gotten a small fleet of trucks with complete wrap around design (way too busy imo) while the second has gotten a custom paint and graphics ( looks pretty good) while we have standard trucks (2). Any pics or ideas on a standout design for a new work truck that looks nice without giving off the image we are trying to compete but more we are trying to stand out and get our name out there?
    Second design question is this...We have a small older office with two HUGE front window bays. What do I put there? On the window and in the large floor raised area(platform) in front of it? Any cardboard models,(where to get) this has me completely baffled! Thanks for any ideas, suggestions and comments!!!
    Do a google search for HVAC companies and look at their trucks to get some ideas.

Post Likes
    Do you already have a logo or branding? I would start with finding a creative graphic artist to help you design something memorable and go from there.

Post Likes
    I would not put any manufacturers name on my truck. Wraps are confusing and can hardly be seen. Also, we all have white trucks, if you can be different do it. Also, each truck has 5 sides to advertise on.

Your truck should be identifiable from a long way off.

Post Likes
    There is a contractor in St Louis, all of his trucks are painted 1992 Porsche Signal Green. They stand out huge!

Post Likes
    Check out "Truck Volution" Click Here

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in