Hmm MCQUAY CHILLER WATER TEMP ADJUSTMENT

I HAVE CHILLED WATER RANGING FROM 43 TO 54 DEGREES,NEED THIS TO STAY AROUND 43 OR 44, IF I SHORTIN DEADBAND TIMERS WILL THIS HELP. WHEN CHILLED WATER TEMP RISES WE HAVE TROUBLE PULLING HUMIDITY LEVELS DOWN...

Are you talking about if the machine shuts off it won't come back on until the water temp reaches 53? If so you need to change your start delta setting in the setpoints menu. Typically they are set to 10 to prevent short cycling.

CHILLER RUNS CONSTANT MOST OF THE TIME, BUT DOESNT STAGE UP FAST ENOUGH TO KEEP CHILLED WATER TEMP DOWN.NOT SURE WHAT TO ADJUST TO GET STAGE2 AND 3 TO START SOONER....

Microtech 1 or 2?

thanks for getting back with me,it is a microtech 2

Just another thought, are they doing a chiller reset? Raising the temp of the water according to the outdoor ambient?

I shortined the delay on the fans for stage 2,and 3..chiller seems to be operating ok. looking at log this mornin it has maintained 44 degrees all night without short cycling. i found that all settings were in default and never set to building demands,i think this may have made a big differance... thanks for suggestions they will be appreciated in the future as well..

Just out of curiosity, what's the pull down rate set to?