Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This administration needs to be jailed

What Obama has done along with his regime is criminal! Obama should be impeached and criminal charges should be filed.

We got:

Benghazi

IRS auditing the TEA Party

Fast & Furious scandal

Fired Inspector General for discovering that Obama’s friend had embezzled government funds

Ignored constitutional requirements for appointees

Gave tax dollars to campaign contributors and lobbyists, and falsely claimed that the money was for “green” energy

Had armed agents raid guitar factory and seize guitars without charges being filed

I can think of at least a dozen more. Such lies and deliberate deception, corruption....he very well could be the antichrist. He slaps America across the face everyday he is in office.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    ....he very well could be the antichrist.
    Isn't the Antichrist suppose to dazzle us?

I don't think it would be too far out of line to jail ALL sitting politicians AND their lobbyist handlers.

Its nothing new. Our government is guilty of many crimes against humanity, this is minimal in comparison to some.

Eugenics and MK ultra are great examples. I mentioned them in another thread. Let us not forget them. We are not above horror, the USA that is.

Watch this.... the criminality has been done for some time, and both parties are involved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=hCCr-uiqtAY

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Our capitalistic and freedom system (supported by one of the greatest country documents in history... along with Rome), has an Achilles heel: If the voters do not DILIGENTLY keep tabs on govt... corruption and the loss of freedom are as predictable as the sunrise.

I agree the first thing would be to hold ALL of them accountable. Both parties and the handful of so-called independents are mutually guilty.
    Personally... a society who believed NOTHING any polecat said... well that would be a good start...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    I don't think it would be too far out of line to jail ALL sitting politicians AND their lobbyist handlers.
    agreed!

that would send a message wouldn't it???
    Let's give nukes a chance.

I say just jail all the Dems and RINOs and require a tough literacy test for the privilege to vote like they used to have before the mid 60's. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    that would send a message wouldn't it???
    It would.

Unfortunately, law enforcement is answerable to politicians rather than the other way 'round.

Add to that the political nature of many top law enforcement positions and you've got a recipe for the corruption that we have today.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    That would be great except for one thing. The replacements would be no better. Politicians are just human. And humans for the most part are all fallible and for sale. We have to do the best we can to monitor them but it will never really change much. I would like to see all lobbyists and special interest groups abolished. Many people would agree with this except for the lobbyists and special interests groups that they like.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    I say just jail all the Dems and RINOs and require a tough literacy test for the privilege to vote like they used to have before the mid 60's. Thank you, thank you very much
    Yea every thing was hunky dory in the 60's lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast