Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NEW vehicles are FUN... I have had a few over the years. At 60, I am more interested in the overall cost of ownership, so I buy used. I do miss that 'new car feel/smell' though...

Enjoy it... you earned it!!!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Very nice. Congrats mark.

Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    Getting a Fieldpiece GH3 so I can make full use of my SDP2, and expand into other pieces of the wireless system.

The best one though, I'll be taking delivery of a brand new 2013 F-150 Supercab.
    My first ever brand new personal vehicle!
    http://fivestarfordnrh.com/Dallas-Fo...ruck/17374973/
    If it comes in Yellowish Gold, !'d go with that one so that they match

Nice grass ! I drive a Chevy...

Quote Originally Posted by hvac5646 View Post
    Get a good APR on the loan? Not trying to get personal, but I got 2% when I got my E250. It was one of Fords promotional rates. Plus my cousin is an engineer at Ford so i get a family discount. Just wondering if they offered you the same or better.

Looks good.
    I didn't get any insider discounts, but the dealer I bought it from is the #1 Ford truck dealer in Texas, so has good pricing.
    It is possible I could have shaved a little off the price if I spent more time shopping around, but I think to get much lower I would have had to be a cash buyer.

As for the APR, you know in the F-150 commercials where they say "Rates as low as 0.9%," then real fast and quiet "For well qualified buyers?"
    That's me!
    I didn't realize it until they pulled my credit report, but my credit score is north of 750 on the bureau they check, so I got 0.9% APR, and they didn't bother verifying my employment or income.
    If I had been in the market for a car, I think they go as low as 0% APR on Fusions, "for well qualified buyers."

Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Nice grass ! I drive a Chevy...
    The grass is coming along, sure beats the weeds and dirt I used to have.

As for Chevy, I'm sure they make good trucks, but I choose to live my life as if they don't exist, GM is dead to me until the "secured" debt holders that got porked in the bailout are made whole.
    Which means never.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Nice truck!

How do like the HG3. I got mine yesterday, had to update the firmware to get it working with theSDP2. The "check me" feature is kinda cool. It's not to bad for the $$ but some things could be improved upon. My customers are impressed so that counts as a plus.
    We shall never prevent the abuse of power if we are not
    prepared to limit power in a way which occasionally may
    prevent its use for desirable purposes.

F.A. Hayek

Quote Originally Posted by dannyp19 View Post
    How do like the HG3.
    Not to happy with it so far, as I've been unable to keep it connected with my SDP2 when I make my way to the outdoor unit.

I started a new thread about it.

Took a little 40 mile drive around on the freeway tonight, If the trucks computer is to be believed, it averages close to 26 mpg with the cruise control set at 65.

Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    Maybe in 5 years when the warranty period is over, and I'm done paying for it.

If I turn the traction control off, I'm pretty sure the stock 360 hp is more than enough to burn the rubber clean off of the rear tires.

I actually like the way it sounds with the stock exhaust system. Very subdued at normal throttle positions, but very authoritatively announces that there is a real V8 under the hood when you get on the gas.

It's a very nice looking engine, but like I told the salesman when I was looking under the hood, I know enough about automotive engines to know that I've got no business under the hood of this truck with tools in my hands.
    Fords are pretty good. But have the shop remove the spark plugs and put neversieze on the threads. I have heard horror stories about the new plug design.

If Chrysler still made vans I'd own a Dodge van. Thea Clover works at Chrysler so all our POVs are Chrysler.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12