Didn't you guys get the joke?

OK i'll explain it.

the average person thought George W Bush was from Texas, but if you researched it, you would find out that he was REALLY FROM CONNECTICUT.

When the public demanded to see Obama's birth certificate, they told everyone he was born in Hawaii, but if you research the SS number they gave him, it's REALLY FROM CONNECTICUT.

!!!

man! i wish the Democrat elites invited me to that one, i bet everyone was rolling on the floor.

i wonder if they told W Bush when he visited Washington D.C, or if they just sent a memo with "HA! HA!" at the bottom?

i guess it's a good thing you people don't fully understand the evil sense of humor when they gave Obama a SS number from Connecticut.
    unfortunately, i get it.

even if the government and the media dismiss the 20 other rumors and accusations, as misunderstandings and falsehoods, there are 2 important things we need to examine.

what are the odds that Obama's birth certificate "mistake" would be Connecticut?
    1 in 50?
    what are the odds that a birth certificate would have a mistake at all?
    add that all up to the improbability.

when the public asked for Obama's birth certificate, they gave him a number that shows Connecticut which is a joke reference to George W Bush being born in Connecticut.

This is circumstantial evidence #1

also, before Obama was selected to run for President, the Democrats were talking about removing the Constitutional requirement for Presidents to be born in the country.
    when Obama was selected as a candidate, long before he ever won, the push to change the law suddenly disappeared.
    we haven't heard one thing about it.
    why?
    because they didn't need it anymore.
    they had come up with the idea of just running him anyway and the last thing they wanted was people worrying about which candidates were citizens and which ones weren't.

This is circumstantial evidence #2

i'm not trying to dig up the old debate of Obama's birth certificate.
    i'm trying to point out, that by the government giving Obama a SS number from Connecticut, which is a joke reference to George W Bush, the official, two-face, HIDDEN response from our government is, "he's not a citizen , go fk yourself"

as soon as Obama is out of office, most likely the push to change the naturalized citizen law will resume

Maybe Bush and Obama are brothers.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Well check out Bobby Kennedy and Jimmy Carter, Miss Lilian Carter's mom was no stay at home baking cookies mother. She was almost like another Eleanor Roosevelt (very liberal, scoial activist, joined the Peace Core, etc.).

She was a secretary for Joe Kennedy Bobby's father before Jimmy was born and shortly after getting married to Jimmy's legal father. Check out their toothy smile. and the link below. Thank you, thank you very much

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Was_Jimmy_...ary_to_Kennedy

Lillian Carter, mother of James Earl "Jimmy" Carter, was secretary to Joseph P. Kennedy (other accounts say she was a maid--I'm betting secretary). At a time when she'd begin to show, she left her job with Mr. Kennedy and went home to Plains, Georgia and gave birth to President Carter October 21, 1924. If you gather photos of the Kennedy brothers and put Jimmy Carter's photo in there with them, you will see a strong family resemblance, especially of the upper eyelids, which slope from the nose downwardly, which is an English Irish inherited feature. I believe that Jimmy Carter is well aware of who his biological father is, and I think he has a strong resentment about the whole thing, and perhaps that is why he's chosen (this week <9/17/10> on CBS' 60 Minutes) to expose his half brother Teddy as having destroyed his attempt to give Americans a national health care system, as a slam against his illegitimate brother. Carter alleges that Kennedy didn't want Carter to have any successes. I was 1st made aware of Jimmy's paternity when an obscure article appeared many years ago in the Wall St. Journal with this claim. I asked my late father-in-law about it and he confirmed the story. It was that dad's family had been working in the Congress for over 100 years as administrative employees. That's my story and I am sticking to it.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Well, at least one is a brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Well, at least one is a brother.
    Half brother?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Half brother?
    Why don't we have a "like" button because i sure "like" this.
    I am the "Wally". All others are meer imitations of the original.