Hybrid View

You Won't Fit In There!!! She told me...

I was minding my own bussiness when this voice out of no where says: "You wont fit in there!"

Now many of you who know me KNOW what this thread is NOT ABOUT!!!

I was working on a slurpee 4 barrell and it was set right next to a two barrell slurpee. And this line up didnt permit much room for a tech of "my credentials" to fit betwixt em!

And she said these words to me just as I was trying desperately, litterally, to wedge myself in between these two Cornelious systems.

on my knee's, sideways, ON THE FLOOR, MOVIN THRU THE OOOOOOZ, rising back up, (on the other side), amidst tennnnicals akin to a sticky octopus!

Drain lines, power cables, syrup and CO2 lines... and once I got my fat butt back there I had the need for a wire tie.

Now I could see the store but I couldnt see my tool bag.

So I called out, "Hey... anybody out there?"

This kid poped his head in front of the "open space' and smiled. So I bribed him some cash to hand me a single black tie.

BOY WAS HE HAPPY!!!

all in a daze work... right?

Smile

Thats funny!!!!!!!!! LOL. Bet at first he thought the slurpee God was talking to him!!!!!!!!!!

Your description of the "journey" would be hilarious if it weren't true! It brought back unwelcome memories of nasty places I've been in this trade.

Glad you go out after the whole ordeal! better thank god you hadn't ate recently, my luck would be that if I could fit in the first place, I would have to climb back out in one of those emergency situations to use the facilities!

CW.
    "I don't care what you could get it off the net for, they wont warranty it and neither will I"!

And if you don't like my "flat rate up front pricing" try and negotiate the price on that big mac you just bought pricing is exactly the same method!

yo r12, funny, moreso 'cause been there done that. If it was a 7/11 how'd you get your feet to move in the goo? Don't know why you had to bribe a kid, been my experience they'll do anything to get a slurppey. Had a unit shut down once with my head in it. heard this scream. ohhhh noo. Little rug rat got his mom to break my stones. 'Jimmy" has to have his slurppey. Whats in them besides syrup,ice, and co2, maybe foaming agent addictive.

fcb or fryer......your choice

Had almost the same thing this week .Was installing a new Cleveland steam cooker. Luckily the fellow with me is 90 lbs.lighter and 6 in. shorter than me so he got to squeeze between 2 hot ovens and a steam kettle make the final hookups. Livin large sometimes has it's advantages!
    There's TREACHERY AFOOT!!!

it got worse today, as me and the big cheese from Dallas was in this back room changing out a syrup pump, I pulled off the output line going to the fountain machine and this syrup under pressure just so of... "burst freeeee" of the line, even though I her the sucker pinched off using my large needle noses vise grip pliers!!!

Me, the wall and some of the bag in a boxes were orange with pure syrup!

but nothing hit the boss! Thank God!

its really interesting work, thats for sure.

I aint been online here much lately cause of all the hours I'm puttin in. A lot of windshield time for sure.

and a whole lotta slurpeee time to boot...