Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 14 to 22 of 22

Thread: WB temp

  1. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Anderson, South Carolina, United States
    Posts
    6,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr toon View Post
    whats the field peice wb t couple run? is it fairly accurate im fairly new to trade and on tight tool budget
    I think its about 15-20$, fp ATWB1, it takes a minute to get the reading.

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    columbus, OH
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by hurtinhvac View Post
    Testo 605-H2, $126.00 to get me by till I can get the FPSPD2 (gotta have it). I absolutely need accurate wet boob readings for capacity/efficiency tests.
    Does it calculate HNP? (Hard nipple point)

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    3,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Core_d View Post
    Does it calculate HNP? (Hard nipple point)
    Nah...I just grab 'em old school for the HNP.

  4. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Core_d View Post
    Does it calculate HNP? (Hard nipple point)
    Better keep a handle on the language. This is an open forum.

    Don't think the powers that be are gonna let your post stay up.

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    columbus, OH
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac5646 View Post
    Better keep a handle on the language. This is an open forum.

    Don't think the powers that be are gonna let your post stay up.
    Sorry if you are offended. Studies of mamodynamics are an overlooked study in the HVAC trade and essential to certain places of business.

  6. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Core_d View Post
    Sorry if you are offended. Studies of mamodynamics are an overlooked study in the HVAC trade and essential to certain places of business.
    Hardly offended but a kid could be looking over Dad's shoulder ...and that is a chance I don't think should be tolerated.

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    columbus, OH
    Posts
    2,024

    WB temp

    Fair enough, I suppose the pic and "wet boob" are acceptable ? I will leave it to the discretion of the moderators.

  8. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Core_d View Post
    Fair enough, I suppose the pic and "wet boob" are acceptable ? I will leave it to the discretion of the moderators.
    Yeah, good luck with that.

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    3,235
    Crap. My bad, I apologize for again not paying attention to where I was posting!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event