Cleaning boots before climbing a ladder?

Has anybody seen any kind of ladder mounted brush or scraper attachment? Or use something similar? Our crew of mechanics often work on muddy sites presenting a slipping hazard while climbing a ladder. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I'd go to a golf course and ask them if they have any old cleat cleaner brushes or see if they'll order you one. Theres nothing better than doing work for golf courses, if your a golfer

Quote Originally Posted by gixxersixxer87 View Post
    I'd go to a golf course and ask them if they have any old cleat cleaner brushes or see if they'll order you one. Theres nothing better than doing work for golf courses, if your a golfer
    Thanks gixxer. I have seen those boot cleaners at golf courses. I think those need to be permanently mounted, I was looking for more portability. They may offer one, not sure. Thanks again.

Rick

"It is easier to do things right the 1st time rather than to explain why it wasn't when you have to do it the 2nd time."

Check this out http://www.muckbootsonline.com/Scrus...Brush_s/27.htm have a job that they use this on

Thanks Ricko and Control Man. I appreciate the info and links you provided.