How stupid can you be?

Another theater shooting avoided. Well not quite. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
    I'm surprised no ccw holders didn't intervene.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/1...for-actor.html
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Wow, what a great idea!!!! I'm surprised too that no one was carrying, or if they were they didn't do anything.

The first instinct of a ccw person is going to be to pull their weapon and then do whatever is neccesary to get their butt out of harms way.

I believe most ccw folks would turn the gun on people blocking their exit from the theatre before they would confront an armed nut case with the gun.

Dont take that badly...... it is human to get your ass out of the way when the shooting starts unless you are a trained professional and Id say the first couple of times for them ends up the same way......... feets, donts fails me now.......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Try that in Texas, Walking around in a movie theater dressed like that with a rifle no less. Good way to get shot
    Saddle Up!

Armed gunman ran into a theatre in texas last year......... Luckily there was an off duty cop working as a security guard there cause everyone else did the texas waltz and high tailed it out the back doors.

Guess nobody could line up a good back shot.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

No one on earth is more pro-second amendment than I, but I do have some concerns about the issue of CCP's (at least in Virginia). There is, of course the background check and fingerprinting and a course about gun safety and laws is required. All well and good, but there is nothing in the process where an applicant has to show proficiency with a handgun or for that matter that he or she has ever even held one. Returning ACCURATE fire and keeping aware of what is behind your target while being fired upon is not something that the average gun owner is capable of doing.
    It's a mechanical device, designed by humans, built by humans and operated by humans. What could possibly go wrong?