Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Doylestown PA
    Posts
    1

    Smile Need a Professional for Installation of High Velocity System

    We are looking for a professional who has experience in installing high velocity systems. We have a split level built in 1967. We are located in Central Bucks county about 40 miles north of Philadelphia PA.
    thank you for any assistance that you can share.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    1,391
    My contact info is in my profile. Drop an email. I'd be happy to work with you on this project.
    Last edited by comfortdoc; 02-23-2007 at 03:54 PM.
    Climate Control Solutions for your Home or Office

    Serving Northeast Philadelphia and Surrounding Areas

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,597
    Why do you want a high velocity system over a conventional split?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    193
    yea on that, i'm taking one out tomorrow

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by HighVelocity? View Post
    We are looking for a professional who has experience in installing high velocity systems. We have a split level built in 1967. We are located in Central Bucks county about 40 miles north of Philadelphia PA.
    thank you for any assistance that you can share.
    Use Unico.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    5280
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by billva View Post
    Why do you want a high velocity system over a conventional split?
    Other than cost, why would you not want high velocity?


    Quote Originally Posted by bltinnc View Post
    yea on that, i'm taking one out tomorrow
    Why??
    "We'll have to outwit the fiend with our superior intelligence." Yukon Cornelius

    Some people are like Slinkies---not good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    193
    older systen too much noise, doesn't heat or cool very well, not undersized either, took out another one 3 months ago, people very happy now

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    5280
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltic View Post
    older system too much noise, doesn't heat or cool very well, not undersized either, took out another one 3 months ago, people very happy now
    If it is too noisy the duct system is undersized. Sounds like someone in your area doesn't know how to install them properly.

    We have only installed 20 or so systems, no complaints, great comfort, no noise.

    Two weeks ago, I talked to the lady who we installed our first Unico system for. We installed it over 5 years ago and she still loves hers.
    "We'll have to outwit the fiend with our superior intelligence." Yukon Cornelius

    Some people are like Slinkies---not good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    193
    installed by local rep company using all parts fron the manufact,,I still think they are a pos anyway

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by comfortdoc View Post
    My contact info is in my profile. Drop an email. I'd be happy to work with you on this project.
    Anyone else out there do work in the Philadelphia area?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event