Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    In a House, on a small hill (someday I hope to get a big hill)

Simple things in Life

I have been on this board 3 days? In that 3 days I have been called everything but white, I have been tagged as names I have never heard of and sladered for my political beleifs. I had to check with the post office to make sure I still lived in America! But thats ok coz my back is covered with duck feathers, and all your hatefull waters run right off. Through all of this I have found that the best thing about this board is the feature that allows you to place members on ignor,the preface to ignorant......how ironic.

Did you say something ace?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Good..so I will be speaking to the other people here.

Hey guys, is there actually 3 guys with tiny balls that think Hillary is good for this country? We know we had Rob10. And recently surfaced pictures conforms the fact that he is not long for assisted living. Then we had that help a home owner install his own system and Yankee redneck Acefurancefixer, that is so stupid he thinks the Persian Gulf is the cat at the corner gas station yet is an authority on the Middle East and NASCAR. I happen to think this short of a set donor is Ace. What say you?

You're hanging in the toughest discussion forum on this site.

Hey I hardley ever show my face down here!

So tell me something since I have never used the ignore feature, what does it do, fix it so you don't see what that particular person posts?

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post

So tell me something since I have never used the ignore feature, what does it do, fix it so you don't see what that particular person posts?
    It lowers his testosterone level prior to a sex change

If it walks like a dog, its gotta be....Ace.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    If it walks like a dog, its gotta be....Ace.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............LOL

Perhaps we're being unfair but your posts strike an uncany resemblance to a banned member known as Acefurnacefixer. That is partly why you've been given so much grief. To use your duck analogy, if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck.

However, even if you are not Ace, this is a rough forum to hang out in. If you make posts that use intelligence, common sense or make good points, that will get anyone a lot further than cust and paste, rehash, hate one view, love another type of posts.
    Never knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run, he hates that.

Views expressed here are my own and not neccessarily those of any company I am affiliated with.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post

Put someone on ignor.............then you will know............but i can tell you that it works!

If you make posts that use intelligence, common sense or make good points,

Thats why the pugs hate him. It works against them.

Quote Originally Posted by coordinatesales View Post
    Perhaps we're being unfair but your posts strike an uncany resemblance to a banned member known as Acefurnacefixer. That is partly why you've been given so much grief. To use your duck analogy, if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck.

However, even if you are not Ace, this is a rough forum to hang out in. If you make posts that use intelligence, common sense or make good points, that will get anyone a lot further than cust and paste, rehash, hate one view, love another type of posts.
    And for that I should be hanged?..............no problem M8, i"ll just use the ignorant feature.........I find that so much easier......I want to encourage all democrats as well as all red blooded Americans on this forum to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by tinknocker44 View Post
    If you make posts that use intelligence, common sense or make good points,

Thats why the pugs hate him. It works against them.

Pure hogwash!!

-- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Pure hogwash!!

Another pug proves my point.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast