Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Not sure of the model # for the first I mentioned. I recall it was in a Bev Air and it was a Embraco likely 1/3hp. The 2nd, Copeland AFE13CE-iaa 115v in a Traulsen freezer. In fact, I need to source this compressor this week and should probably do the cap tube while apart.

I've gone out, pried the old raggedy nasty Supco 3-in-1 out of the congealed fryer grease and roach ****, install a new 3-in-1 and the compressor took right off again.

There no pattern or coincidence to it all I don't think.

PHM
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Dchappa21 View Post
    I've also seen 3 in 1's on compressors that have been there for well over 12 years old and still working.

Only time I go back with the oem starting components is if its still under warranty.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    I've gone out, pried the old raggedy nasty Supco 3-in-1 out of the congealed fryer grease and roach ****, install a new 3-in-1 and the compressor took right off again.

There no pattern or coincidence to it all I don't think.

PHM
    -------

Yep what I should of said was I've seen 3 in 1's that are over 12 years old on 25 year old compressors.

Ive seen one of the E super boosts on a old 1hp semi herm for a true up right freezer. The shelling was cracked open and full of baby cockroaches. electrical taped up to the comp's junction box. Still ran that way too! Little dive in mexi joint. It was horrifying in that kitchen tbh. We walked out and told them we didn't get involved with equipment not up to health code. Which was half true. Fell on a day i had an apprentice doing a ride along too. Guy was questioning his life choices after that. haha

They ended up closing down a year later. go figure. The little boost made it through for god knows how many years tho. lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123