Job needed in danielson ct or surrounding area please help

my name is mike. i just moved to the area and i have 6 years exp. in both service and install. i am from nc and moved here for family reasons. i have not been able to find any employment since i got here and i have been here for 6 months. if anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated. i am very knowledgeable in both service and install.thanks.my phone # is 860-634-0188.

CT employers are usually looking to see that you are licensed or working towards it so get a hold of the State licensing bureau and look into that.

Looks like there are some jobs on your local CL and the second link is right on this page and they have run it here from time to time.

Good luck.

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/sear...%29&srchType=A

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....NJ-NY-MD-CT-RI

If your in danielson, your probably better off looking for a job in the Providence RI area.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin

I live in Danielson/Killingly. I work for a shop out of RI. Take a look at Craigslist and other job searches. There are shops hiring. Should have no prob with some experience. Email me with any more ? And I'd be glad to help. FITZ
    Chaos equals cash$$$