Post Likes

Smile New to HVAC Sales

Hey everyone, I am taking a position in HVAC sales with a local small business. I can tell that this is mostly a forum for Technicians but I am hoping to learn as much as possible by trolling around here. I hope that's OK! I have absolutely zero experience in HVAC beyond the fact that my husband and I just purchased a new system for our home but I am excited to learn all about it! Any advice will be well received. Thanks
    Bridget

Post Likes
    I'll take two of whatever it is your selling.
    By the way what are you selling?
    It's not if your doing it right it's whether your doing the right thing that is important.

Post Likes
    Hello- what are you selling exactly as in what equipment how are you getting in the door etc. Need info to help you out.
    It's not if your doing it right it's whether your doing the right thing that is important.

Post Likes
    Do you have sales experience?

Post Likes
    I think this is a case of buyers remorse. Bought the system and now thinking they got ripped off and trying to dig up information.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    I think this is a case of buyers remorse. Bought the system and now thinking they got ripped off and trying to dig up information.
    HAHA buyer's remorse? No, I just haven't been on my computer since I made the post. But I will be selling Airtemp products: heatpumps, A/C, furnaces, packaged systems and the like. I did purchase a system from the company that I will doing sales for.