Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We the people.... or in the eus case..... those the people..... let it happen.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    We the people.... or in the eus case..... those the people..... let it happen.
    The same thing has been going on in the USA. Do not blame the european dolts for this. It has been going on for years. If you offer to sell me a tomato plant, Burpee could sue you and have maybe your ass thrown in jail. Patent infringement. Confiscation of plants. The court could look through your back records, or estimate, how much infringement you have had in the past. That is an important calculation, because they need to know how much you have in order to know how much to rape you for. It is not an exact science, but the law is. If you have any plant that is, or even looks like, a patented plant, you do not own the seeds or offspring.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Yes, the europeans should not be to blame...... it is us americans who should be to blame for standing by and letting this happen.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Hogwash,read about the 4th most powerful women in America. If its not green and increases the footprint,it gets divested.
    http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/a...2746405e23443a
    Actually I like quoting parts of a source and giving the link just to make it easier for the reader. And then you can also protect from what happened to your link.

404 - File or directory not found.
    The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12