Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Wake up Obama!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,598

    Wake up Obama!

    Time for your morning Zonation folks!

    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,557
    This guy has an interesting point of view. Wrong but interesting. Broad brush statements with no data to back it up

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,029
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    This guy has an interesting point of view. Wrong but interesting. Broad brush statements with no data to back it up
    ya, it's like listening to NObama and Biden, except with common sense
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,006
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    This guy has an interesting point of view. Wrong but interesting. Broad brush statements with no data to back it up
    Funny salty for you to still be vocally supporting the alien you must be in one of those hard constituancy groups which I have enumerated numerous times in the past.

    Wonder whick one or ones might best describe you there. LOL. How about giving us a hint there. Got a few ideas. Thank you, thank you very much

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,243
    The thing that most miss....does anyone really knows this guy before he was a community organizer in the wonderful city of Chicago.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Xjz2mbUxD1s

    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,006
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    The thing that most miss....does anyone really knows this guy before he was a community organizer in the wonderful city of Chicago.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Xjz2mbUxD1s

    Roy
    Fantastic spoof on Obama there roy. Everyone should check out this link. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,557
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny salty for you to still be vocally supporting the alien you must be in one of those hard constituancy groups which I have enumerated numerous times in the past.

    Wonder whick one or ones might best describe you there. LOL. How about giving us a hint there. Got a few ideas. Thank you, thank you very much
    Yeah Glenn, I'm a communist with portfolio and a 401k . It may not be much compared to others but from where I sit I am living the American dream.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,243
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Yeah Glenn, I'm a communist with portfolio and a 401k . It may not be much compared to others but from where I sit I am living the American dream.
    You better hope it doesn't turn in to an American nightmare.

    Cause if we don't remove our troops from overseas and take control of our banking system, we going to see some dark times.

    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,258
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny salty for you to still be vocally supporting the alien you must be in one of those hard constituancy groups which I have enumerated numerous times in the past.

    Wonder whick one or ones might best describe you there. LOL. How about giving us a hint there. Got a few ideas. Thank you, thank you very much
    The question I ask is: What financial benny is he getting for supporting a libbie... IMO sooner or later that is the bottom line.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,557
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    The question I ask is: What financial benny is he getting for supporting a libbie... IMO sooner or later that is the bottom line.
    FREE STUFF! I WANTS MORE!

    To hear a conservative tell it, the left does things for handouts whereas the right does things on high minded principles. I think most people know better.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    403
    I know better . Both sides have there hand out , and its as simple as that .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event