Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hmm york optispeed Please help!!

I am needing to reset the vsd on a YK centrifugal, however I do not have the code. If anyone knows it please divulge it, even if you want to email me to keep it confidential. I know how "secret" these things seem to be, but I really need it. Thank you in advance.

Code Snitch

So TNTECH...

If someone wanted to offer you the code that you've asked for in confidence, they would have to ASK YOU for an email address and thus become well... the guy who copped the code...

I will try and get you a code tomorrow, but by GAWD don't tell anyone it came from me. I don't wanna be known as the code snitch..

Remember to reset it often! I will be happy give you a quote to rebuild your compressor or replace the bad drive. I love to see people asking for passwords. As a matter of fact I think all the manufactures should give out every password. I could probably retire early.

Quote Originally Posted by chiller32 View Post
    Remember to reset it often! I will be happy give you a quote to rebuild your compressor or replace the bad drive. I love to see people asking for passwords. As a matter of fact I think all the manufactures should give out every password. I could probably retire early.
    you are absolutly right...i never thought about it that way!
    my 1st time jumping out of a plane...http://youtu.be/Kv38G0MHsGo

VSD code

I would greatly appreciate any help you could offer Tex-n-oz. Apparently some of the other techs are going to be anal about offering someone the "magic code." Heaven forbid they help someone!!

I know some passwords, too .....

can you be specific?

Getting the password or code is no big deal, there are plenty of people on here that will give it to you or you could get a copy of the IOM.

What kind of trouble are you having?

Has this happened before? (History)

Are you the operator? Jr tech? Sr tech? Janitor? Groundskeeper? Some kid at a highschool trying to pull a prank? A disgruntled employee?

If you tell us a little about the trouble your having we can help you do more than reset it or atleast guide you in the right direction.
    All my leon freaked out!

Quote Originally Posted by tntech View Post
    I am needing to reset the vsd on a YK centrifugal, however I do not have the code. If anyone knows it please divulge it, even if you want to email me to keep it confidential. I know how "secret" these things seem to be, but I really need it. Thank you in advance.

Reset the VSD?....did it, or does it have a fault now? What type of fault needs to be reset?
    Last edited by RoadRunner; 02-24-2007 at 09:07 PM.

Confused yk chiller

I am a BTJ service technician in my local union. I have an IOM manual with basic passwords, however there is apparently a service book on just the vsd that has a greater access password to reset VSD. I am working on a one line panel, not the newer optiview. The machine learns over time how to most efficiently operate on motor speed and prv position. If something with the motor or prvs goes bad you can reset the VSD to relearn motor speed vs. prv position for max efficiency. I know several YORK codes but not this one. That is what I am trying to procure.

So your looking for the code to clear the BRAM?

If that is what it is called then yes. I am not sure if that is what needs to be cleared though is it, or is it?

The BRAM holds the surge mapping. That is the code you will need.

Whats your email address?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast