Honeywell W7751 xif File

Does anyone have a COMPLETE xif file for a Honeywell W7751-J controller? I'm looking specifically for the nci addresses for enabling the thumbwheel, adjusting temperature offset, and enabling reheat. I've found two older files online, but they don't have these snvts. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Just go to Echelon's site and download NodeUtil and you can extract it yourself.
    Go Rangers!

Unfortunately, the .xif file that is created by Nodeutil doesn't have all of the nci snvt's. I was hoping someone would have a complete listing with the addresses.

You are looking for WalModSPType its an nci. Try this https://customer.honeywell.com/resou...0s/74-2949.pdf.

You can always bring in the setpoint and use your own logic to switch using a check box on a graphic as well.

I've got a copy of this document (thanks!) What I'm looking for is the Lon memory addresses for these nci types so I can put them on agraphic and switch them on/off.

Maybe i am not understanding what you are trying to do.

The nci above listed WalModSPType is the enable/disable for the thumbwheel according to how I read the engineering manual. However I do not like to write to a nci unless I have to. I would disable the thumbwheel in the controller, then bring in the sensor setpoint and switch that in my logic.

When I retrieve the xif file with Nodeutil, it doesn't bring in this nci. I know it's there by the documentation. If Nodeutil doesn't see it, how can I get to it to change it? What is the address of the nci in the controller?

Looks like it is one of the fields in the nciConfig nv.

Quote Originally Posted by vpelleri View Post
    If Nodeutil doesn't see it, how can I get to it to change it? What is the address of the nci in the controller?
    Which network management tool/front end?

Niagara AX - lonhoneywellAXWizards (if your brand is Webs or Vykon)
    Echelon LonMaker - LNS Plugin (free, but requires an LNS database)
    HW Lonspec - licensed software
    HW CARE - licensed software

unlike nciSetPts (nv46, snvt type 106), parameters under "Config" are stores as CPs, also known as a scpt (Standard configuration property type).

Config\UseWallModStPt is under config index 0, offset 27, lenght 20
    byte 19, bit 4 (Not sure that helps you put that on your graphic)