how is the Idaho Job Market?

I'm getting really sick of California. Thinking about leaving before they take all my money.
    Looking around at different states. I know it gets cold in Idaho the winter, does the industry basically stop in the summer time due to mild weather?
    Is it a union state or a right to work state? I don't wanna join a union.
    I'd be lookin at a position from a senior selling technicians viewpoint.
    Thanks for any info.
    Tell Obama he can keep the change

Where at in Idaho? It's a big state.
    No the industry doesn't stop, but it can definitely slow down. It also depends on the construction market at the time.
    It's a right to work state.
    I guess I don't know what a 'senior selling technician' is? Commercial/Residential and more details.

It's all about the company you work for and how they plan. The company I worked for rarely laid people off, I moved prior to the recession though, but was there for over 11 yrs. They just set up maintenance schedules as such to keep a guy busy all year. Granted it could get slow in early spring, but we re-scheduled some stuff to make sure coil cleaning and such was done during that time and it really helped.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/