Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 66 to 78 of 106

Thread: New ak set-up

  1. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolMech View Post
    Owns 6 digital gauges and every wing ding with a flashing light but no pictures HMmmmm
    My phone camera sucks and i never learned how nor do I think our PC would be able to up load them because there is so little memory.

  2. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Ok Mr.Wiseguy...how bout I take the pics everyone wants to see, send them to you, and YOU post them?

  3. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    1,088
    HVAC5646 what cell phone do you own?

    I just upgraded to an iPhone 4 . I remember owning the FIRST camera phone from clearnet now telus and it could take pictures of serial numbers etc. Just saying.

    I can't wait for my new digi-cools hope all the hype is right.

  4. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolMech View Post
    HVAC5646 what cell phone do you own?

    I just upgraded to an iPhone 4 . I remember owning the FIRST camera phone from clearnet now telus and it could take pictures of serial numbers etc. Just saying.

    I can't wait for my new digi-cools hope all the hype is right.
    kyocera....first 3g phone I think.

  5. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    wedged in freezer shelf
    Posts
    6,132
    Why don't you say you just don't want to instead of the lame excuses?
    Was it you of uncle who posted your SMAN fell three stories or was it stories on to concrete and it was fine? That's what I want to see on film lol

  6. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolMech View Post
    Just placed my order for the AK900SC from UEI. They are they exact same as the straight digi cool model right?

    It comes with the upgraded clamp sensors $395 CDN
    I would imagine the guts are the same, like the blu-vac micron gauge. Does it also come with the velcro or is it an either/or situation?

  7. #72
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Western, KY
    Posts
    2,551
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolMech View Post
    Just placed my order for the AK900SC from UEI. They are they exact same as the straight digi cool model right?

    It comes with the upgraded clamp sensors $395 CDN
    It appears to be identical, just with an extra UEI decal on the face plate.

  8. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    Why don't you say you just don't want to instead of the lame excuses?
    Was it you of uncle who posted your SMAN fell three stories or was it stories on to concrete and it was fine? That's what I want to see on film lol


    Quite the contrary. I'd enjoy showing off my tool inventory. (I'd be happyt to send u the pics and you can post them) I'm just no going to pay money(or I should say the Boss won't) for a phone or camera that will do my arsenal justice.

    There is also the issue of me not knowing how to load the pics and my crummy PC.


    Like I said, Be more than happy to send pics to you, Ice, if you want to post them.

  9. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    wedged in freezer shelf
    Posts
    6,132
    I've seen all of those gauges and not interested in helping you show off.
    I dislike excuses is all.
    If you wanted to do it like you say it's a lame excuse
    Just saying

  10. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,256
    There is a tutorial somewhere at H-talk to post pictures.

    When I joined years back, one had to post the pics at a hosting site, then reference the location of the specific pic to a specific post at H-talk. I have a hosting site with tens of thousands of pics... however I chose to keep it private--password protected and not available for search engines (for someone to have the ability to get into my account on a public forum would not be very private would it???). The reason is I have been 'git' by a serious batch of computer malware... my IT guy said the only real way to be 'secure' is to limit exposure... so that is what I do.

    Tell you what 56... Look in my profile, find my Email addy. Send the pics to me. While I will not post them... I will give a report as to whether you have as many toys... er professional instruments... as you say. Fair enough?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

  11. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    I've seen all of those gauges and not interested in helping you show off.
    I dislike excuses is all.
    If you wanted to do it like you say it's a lame excuse
    Just saying
    I offered to send them to you. That's the best I can do. Your insinuating that I am BSing, Ice.

    I have no way to post pics; and the ones I can send over a cell phone have very poor resolution. If you don't want to post them that's ok. But don't say I am BSing just because you won't post them.

  12. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    There is a tutorial somewhere at H-talk to post pictures.

    When I joined years back, one had to post the pics at a hosting site, then reference the location of the specific pic to a specific post at H-talk. I have a hosting site with tens of thousands of pics... however I chose to keep it private--password protected and not available for search engines (for someone to have the ability to get into my account on a public forum would not be very private would it???). The reason is I have been 'git' by a serious batch of computer malware... my IT guy said the only real way to be 'secure' is to limit exposure... so that is what I do.

    Tell you what 56... Look in my profile, find my Email addy. Send the pics to me. While I will not post them... I will give a report as to whether you have as many toys... er professional instruments... as you say. Fair enough?
    It's generous of you but i must decline. Can't see how it would help.

  13. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    I've seen all of those gauges and not interested in helping you show off.
    I dislike excuses is all.
    If you wanted to do it like you say it's a lame excuse
    Just saying
    And what the heck is "Just saying" supposed to mean?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event