Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by litemech View Post
    put the truck key in the bag...guaranteed not to let you leave without the tools- - oh, and for anotha dollah tweeny nine, get you a spare valet key for when you lock yer keys in...keep it in yer wallet...you can thank me later
    For that exact reason I keep two keys in my pocket at all times. Because AAA won't unlock a work van unless you tip the driver $$$ Company policy not to help with commercial vehicles.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    Whenever you pull it out of the truck, toss your truck keys in it.

Also works for remembering to relight water heater pilots if you are doing work where you have to turn the gas off to a house. Set your keys on top of the gas valve.
    Great tip.
    Thanks!
    We shall never prevent the abuse of power if we are not
    prepared to limit power in a way which occasionally may
    prevent its use for desirable purposes.

F.A. Hayek

OK, so I bought the sman4 today, and the sdp2. What I'd read led me to believe that would give me all the parameters to charge accurately. So, I decided to kitchen table run with the directions. Neat stuff-BUT... I thought the gauge set being outdoors would supply oddb temp. Not! And so now, I cant unsync the oddp from? Did I see there is a reset sequence somewhere? Push two improbable combination buttons (cntrl+alt+del style) to return to factory fresh? I tried pulling batteries, and counting sheep (works with my Blackberry), but alas, still has the ODDB flashing and waiting- - the up down arrows to no avail...and, I'm guessing I'll need a temp sender,too,now. Hmmm, should be integral. Anyone know how to reset this puppy? OK, played with it some more, and realized the memory/sense shows only WB, no matter what the sdp2 is reading- HA! learning curve took a sharp turn. Now I know I'll have to pair with an ODDB sending unit. Shame,really. But hey, I'll bet I get some good use from this, My Testo 550 has been wonderfull with my Fluke psych for years, but this has to be a step up.
    Last edited by litemech; 05-11-2013 at 12:43 AM. Reason: learned more as I played with it

Quote Originally Posted by litemech View Post
    OK, so I bought the sman4 today, and the sdp2. What I'd read led me to believe that would give me all the parameters to charge accurately. So, I decided to kitchen table run with the directions. Neat stuff-BUT... I thought the gauge set being outdoors would supply oddb temp. Not! And so now, I cant unsync the oddp from? Did I see there is a reset sequence somewhere? Push two improbable combination buttons (cntrl+alt+del style) to return to factory fresh? I tried pulling batteries, and counting sheep (works with my Blackberry), but alas, still has the ODDB flashing and waiting- - the up down arrows to no avail...and, I'm guessing I'll need a temp sender,too,now. Hmmm, should be integral. Anyone know how to reset this puppy? OK, played with it some more, and realized the memory/sense shows only WB, no matter what the sdp2 is reading- HA! learning curve took a sharp turn. Now I know I'll have to pair with an ODDB sending unit. Shame,really. But hey, I'll bet I get some good use from this, My Testo 550 has been wonderfull with my Fluke psych for years, but this has to be a step up.
    Don't feel bad, that one got a of of guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12