Using grieving idiots to destroy the Constitution

Using grieving idiots to destroy the Constitution

"Wolfstrike, are you saying victims of gun violence who want gun control are idiots???"

yes i am.
    every last freaking one of them.
    their kids too.

think about how sick this is, some 10 year old girl loses her brother in a shooting, some anti-gun pervert walks up to her and says, "Hey sweetie, you know, if there was no Second Amendment, you're brother would still be alive right now. Would you like to go tell your Congressman so this doesn't happen to other people?"

we see it on TV so we think of this disgusting behavior as acceptable.

its a lie.
    many of the most violent countries in the world don't have gun rights.
    taking guns away from people, doesn't stop insanity.

was it the 10 year old girl's idea to go to the Congressman?
    no, which means there is a puppet master.

the kids are stupid, and the parents are complete morons for allowing their tragedy to be used for tyranny.

they take a little kid, who has no political knowledge what-so-ever, and USE HER to undermine the most well crafted political document known to mankind.
    they coerce people to forfeit their rights, by telling tragic tales that pull at their heart strings.

there are far more people who drop dead each year simply going to their doctor's office, than there is for gun violence.
    unlike the Second Amendment, the government has full authority to regulate medical malpractice and take away business licenses.
    where's the big pilgrimage to Congress, shown all over TV, demanding changes in malpractice law?

disarming the public is on the to-do list, if you drop dead because of medical malpractice, the government could give a sht

it's strange how the country works these days,

* if you're a citizen and you kill someone with a gun, then you're the most terrible person in the world for robbing someone of their life, unacceptable!

* if you're an idiot and kill someone as a doctor, then you just pay an extra 100 bucks each month for medical malpractice insurance.

* if you kill an innocent person as a police officer, oopsie daisy, simple mistake, just got the wrong house.

* if you kill people every day as an abortion "doctor", you get paid for that, just doing your job

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    "Wolfstrike, are you saying victims of gun violence who want gun control are idiots???"

yes i am.
    every last freaking one of them.
    their kids too.

think about how sick this is, some 10 year old girl loses her brother in a shooting, some anti-gun pervert walks up to her and says, "Hey sweetie, you know, if there was no Second Amendment, you're brother would still be alive right now. Would you like to go tell your Congressman so this doesn't happen to other people?"

we see it on TV so we think of this disgusting behavior as acceptable.

its a lie.
    many of the most violent countries in the world don't have gun rights.
    taking guns away from people, doesn't stop insanity.

was it the 10 year old girl's idea to go to the Congressman?
    no, which means there is a puppet master.

the kids are stupid, and the parents are complete morons for allowing their tragedy to be used for tyranny.

they take a little kid, who has no political knowledge what-so-ever, and USE HER to undermine the most well crafted political document known to mankind.
    they coerce people to forfeit their rights, by telling tragic tales that pull at their heart strings.

there are far more people who drop dead each year simply going to their doctor's office, than there is for gun violence.
    unlike the Second Amendment, the government has full authority to regulate medical malpractice and take away business licenses.
    where's the big pilgrimage to Congress, shown all over TV, demanding changes in malpractice law?

disarming the public is on the to-do list, if you drop dead because of medical malpractice, the government could give a sht
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ar-death-daily

Agreed.

First lady Michelle Obama said that students at a high school just five miles from her family's Chicago home told her that “every day they wake up and wonder whether they’re going to make it out of school alive.”

Chicago. F'n really? I strongly suspect our first lady is a blatant liar, but even if there is an element of truth to her statement it involves the problems of a strict gun-control city. From what I hear, that place is a dangerous hell-hole.

Democrat gun control push is NOT over. I get obama-freinds emails every couple of days now asking me to sign the 'petition'.

They are going to use children as propaganda. It has a historical record of success. Worked for Hitler, so it can work for Obama.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Wolfie... IMO you missed something: there is NO DOUBT the family who lost a loved one... was offered some serious $$$ to go speak out.

Reminds me of a story: Guy approaches a lady in a bar, and asks here if she will spend the weekend with him for $1M. She thinks for a minute and agrees. Then he asks her if she will spend the night for $50. She slaps him. He asks why... She says she is not that kind of a lady. Not true he says... we already worked out your character... we are only negotiating the price.

This thing of parading victims on TV to support lefty causes... well we all know they are being paid BIG BUCKS to put on a show. Anyone every research their lifestyles following their stardom? I would not be surprised if they all of a sudden had the $$$ for new cars or a new house or a serious vacation, etc.

Just another place where we need to learn to DISTRUST the political machine (regardless of who it is, what party they belong to, what ideology they support, who backs them, etc). ALL polecats are to NEVER be trusted... no exceptions.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Reminds me of how after a car accident I kept getting a call from a chiropractor's office about coming in for some service. I was polite all 3 times and always refused. Eventually the calls stopped. I thought they had my best interest in mind, but it wasn't until later I realized I was being scammed.

I have long been (and still am) of the belief that "gun control" is just that- gun control. In spite of the lies, in spite of the heart rending emotionalism it has nothing whatsoever to do with reducing crime or increasing safety. If the gun grabbers can make the mindless sheep believe otherwise, they will use any means available to do so.

P.S. Who was polled to get this administration's claim that 90% of the country favored stricter gun laws?