Anyone Familiar with Samsung S-NET PRO?

Hey everyone. Our company has a lot of Samsung DVM units installed and we picked up a Samsung iconverter to hook up our units to laptops making troubleshooting and service easier. This is my first time using this software and the iconverter and am wondering if anyone out there is familiar with it and the samsungsystemac.com website.

1. When they say that you need the software and the drivers... are both software and drivers included in the download?
    2. What is the difference between the downloads? One has (contain.net framework 3.5) in its file name.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

S-net Pro

It's been a while since your question but if you didn't get the answer yet,
    1. You need the driver to connect the hardware(i Converter) to your pc and the software(S-net Pro) to control i Converter on your pc.
    2. You don't need to have .net framework but it's usually better to have. For more info, google it.
    Also there are two different versions of i-Converter and S-net Pro. New one is for new DVM-S line only.

Quote Originally Posted by caskratos View Post
    Hey everyone. Our company has a lot of Samsung DVM units installed and we picked up a Samsung iconverter to hook up our units to laptops making troubleshooting and service easier. This is my first time using this software and the iconverter and am wondering if anyone out there is familiar with it and the samsungsystemac.com website.

1. When they say that you need the software and the drivers... are both software and drivers included in the download?
    2. What is the difference between the downloads? One has (contain.net framework 3.5) in its file name.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

To be correct, S-net Pro requires .net framework before install it.
    Quote Originally Posted by solarhvacr View Post
    It's been a while since your question but if you didn't get the answer yet,
    2. You don't need to have .net framework but it's usually better to have. For more info, google it.