Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    An over agressive stock market can very well be a sign of things to come...and not good things. What investors there are out there are going to the only place left..and that is the stock market. And it's not necessarily a sign of a stronger economy or more hiring but of a weakness of the same.

In a "normal" market employment will be steady to growing and companies will be expanding, building, inventing, selling and designing along with adding more employees because of need.

This market is feeding off of itself, money on top of money with very little goods or services being provided as a basis for the increase in stock market activity.

Proceed at your own risk considering that all the wise investors taking profits now are also looking for signs of a fall. At that point they will take their money and run for the hills.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

I strongly recommend you purchase ten 1 oz gold eagles. take possession. Do not keep them in a safe deposit box. Ten coins take up very little space.
    Let him who has ears hear.
    compressors never die; they're always murdered!

On the short term the market is overbought,on the long term it is cheap,and as always been the case on any correction the right thing to do is,Buy Buy Buy!

Quote Originally Posted by Spide View Post
    I strongly recommend you purchase ten 1 oz gold eagles. take possession. Do not keep them in a safe deposit box. Ten coins take up very little space.
    Let him who has ears hear.
    Only ten coins, that's only about 15k,if doomsday comes that may buy you lunch!

Lambs before the slaughter..............again. I hope you people realize the stock market is a bucket and you are the fish in it for a few investors who run the market up and down then take a profit when it suites. In return, they get concessions from whomever is in office as long as they kick some of the sugar back in campaign contributions. The stock market is a house of cards built on a foundation of dense air--QE-3. Our entire world economy is on the brink of the most catastrophic collapse and everyone is more worried about the Kardashians or who did what on Idol. Our government was caught in the biggest scandal and coverup in the history of the republic and the media is still working hard to shove it back down the hole and re-cover it. No one cares so we get what we deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    Lambs before the slaughter..............again. I hope you people realize the stock market is a bucket and you are the fish in it for a few investors who run the market up and down then take a profit when it suites. In return, they get concessions from whomever is in office as long as they kick some of the sugar back in campaign contributions. The stock market is a house of cards built on a foundation of dense air--QE-3. Our entire world economy is on the brink of the most catastrophic collapse and everyone is more worried about the Kardashians or who did what on Idol. Our government was caught in the biggest scandal and coverup in the history of the republic and the media is still working hard to shove it back down the hole and re-cover it. No one cares so we get what we deserve.
    Ta Daaaaaa Couldn't said it better myself although I tried.

It's not a matter of if, only when. Now I got to get back to my TV cause obama is swearing in Kim Kardashian as Secretary of State in a few minutes.........................................
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

I would just like to say some of the comments here seem to be a bit bearish. But the same folks said the same things in 2009 so I guess they just don't like to make money.

And the thing they don't understand is,Wall street,Main street,the houses on the street,the people working on the streets,the old people That did work on the street,all go down together.They are all connected!

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I would just like to say some of the comments here seem to be a bit bearish. But the same folks said the same things in 2009 so I guess they just don't like to make money.
    Yea,that was about 190% ago!

FEN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12