Thread: fishing vs sex

fishing vs sex

Subject: Fishing vs sex

Fishing vs. Sex

#20 - No matter how much beer you've had, you can still fish.

#19 - A limp rod is still useful while fishing.
    #18 - You don't have to hide your fishing magazines.

#17 - It is perfectly acceptable to pay a professional to fish with you once in a while.

#16 - The Ten Commandments don't say anything against fishing.

#15 - If your partner takes pictures or videotapes of you fishing, you don't have to worry about them showing up on the Internet ..

#14 - Your fishing partner doesn't get upset about people you fished with long ago.

#13 - It's perfectly respectable to fish with a total stranger.

#12 - When you see a really good fishing person, you don't have to feel guilty about imagining the two of you Fishing together.

#11 - If your regular fishing partner isn't available, he/she won't object if you Fish with someone else.

#10 - You will not go blind if you fish by yourself.

#9 - When hiring fishing pros, you never have to wonder if they are really undercover cops.

#8 - You don't have to go to a sleazy shop in a seedy neighborhood to buy fishing stuff.

#7 - You can have a Fishing calendar on your wall at the office, tell fishing jokes, and invite coworkers to fish with you without getting sued for "fishing harassment".

#6 - There are no fishing-transmitted diseases.

#5 - If you want to watch fishing on television, you don't have to subscribe to the Playboy channel.

#4 - Nobody expects you to fish with the same partner for the rest of your life.

#3 - Nobody expects you to give up fishing if your partner loses interest in it.

#2 - You don't have to be a newlywed to plan a vacation primarily to enjoy your favorite activity.

#1 - Your fishing partner will never say, "Not again? We just fished last week! Is fishing all you ever think about?!"
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

# 20 is not true. Trust me.
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Fishing partners are more readily open to trying new fishing holes.

Not one joke about rubbers.