Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Journeyman certification exams practice tests/sample questions?

Anyone know of any practice exams that are available online?

I did one that cost me $20 that was very subpar.....

If you are taking a test that is administered by prometric they offer online practice exams that are similar to the actual exam but I'm not sure which exam you are taking.

Thank you

Canadian Red Seal Exam is what I am prepping for.

Quote Originally Posted by eddiegoodfellar View Post
    Thank you

Canadian Red Seal Exam is what I am prepping for.
    If you navigate through the province of Alberta's apprenticeship website, they have a complete breakdown of the IP exam. I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but it'll help.
    Look up "Alberta trade secrets" on google and you'll get there.
    I've been told the IP is an intense exam, good luck man!!

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    If you navigate through the province of Alberta's apprenticeship website, they have a complete breakdown of the IP exam. I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but it'll help.
    Look up "Alberta trade secrets" on google and you'll get there.
    I've been told the IP is an intense exam, good luck man!!
    Thank you

I do not know what state you live in but in Massachusetts if you go to www.massgov You can try to google your states government site and then you will have to naviagte through to find practice exams. If I remember I found a practice exam under Boards, Sheetmetal, licenses; something along those words got me to a practice test. I have one, I will check and see if I saved it, but I did print it. I could fax it to you; if you can't find anything. I imagine they are not that much different from state to state, except for codes. I looked it over, it did not look easy. I got it for my brother. I told him that I would def. take a prep. course. He was trying to test out and get grandfathered.

I am sorry I just noticed you are from Canada. I have no idea where to locate them on-line for Canada. You do not have states.LOL

Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada Occupation:Interprovincial Plumber, Commercial Gasfitter Interests:
    late to the party, sorry.

You don't need practice exams. You need to know the code, and the math for your trade. Four answers for each question, one right, one distractor, (seems plausible) and 2 wrong answers. If you think a question or the answers are written badly, write down the question number only so you can challange, but don't hold your breath.
    I love my job, but paydays Thursday

I know how the tests are worded and administrated. I have my Red Seal plumbing and my Gas B ticket. I just want more questions to play with.

I know I dont need practice exams per say. More practice never hurts and I like to be very prepared. I'm trying to score in the 90s for the refrigeration ( no reason in particular ).

Thanks for the replys.

Quote Originally Posted by brian.cornell View Post
    If you are taking a test that is administered by prometric they offer online practice exams that are similar to the actual exam but I'm not sure which exam you are taking.
    Where is the practice exam. I'm not finding it.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

http://www.Prometric.com/Construction/practice I didn't take the practice test but I know people who did they said it was really good. What test are you going to take?

Just realized that link is no good. Sorry about that. That is the website prometric gave me for the practice test. You can call them at 1-800-280-3926 to find out more about it. What test are you taking.

Quote Originally Posted by brian.cornell View Post
    Just realized that link is no good. Sorry about that. That is the website prometric gave me for the practice test. You can call them at 1-800-280-3926 to find out more about it. What test are you taking.
    Red Seal ( National Journeyman test) in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast