Okay i am a person that is new to this field. I am just starting out in my career in hvac. I may be getting an apprenticeship in one state. I have alreadly gone to hvac tech school. I know that it takes two years to get to journeymans status if you have proper schooling with an apprenticeship. My question is where do i go from journeyman?? If i get journeyman in one state can i move to another state to get my license?? Or be a journeyman there?? Are any of my hours transferrable state to state?? If i obtain a license in one state can i move to another one and get my license there?? please help me.